What's for dinner tonight? 5/14/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 5/14/2008

I haven't quite decided on what to have for dinner tonight, its kinda cold and rainy here.

What are you having for dinner?

Probably A Sandwich, I Really Want To Make The Red Bean Lasagna I Posted In Recipes To Try, But Don't Have The Time After I Get Home, Will Have To Wait Until Friday!!

Comment

Pork loin roast with gravy, mini perogies, green beans, and maybe some make your own ice creams...

Comment

I am MAKING pork...but I'm REALLY thinking BBQ (hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, mac/pot salad, cole slaw, beans, etc)

Comment

Well, I WANT to stay home and make some comfort food - got a craving for homemade biscuits with tomato gravy and fried squash with potatos and onions. But the REALITY of it is that I have no time to cook so I'm having a frozen chicken pot pie. I did fix a huge batch of Not Yo Mamas Banana Pudding for the staff tonite, so at least the dessert will be to-die-for.

Comment

But....cotton, Will That Banana Pudding Last Until Work Tonight???? That Is The Question! Lol

Comment

Burger Bucket burgers, mac & cheese (new recipe) and more jalapeno eggrolls.

Comment

I have pork chops thawing in the fridge will shake and bake them and have four cheese mashed taters (mix) and green beans, rolls.

Comment

cottun, whats tomato gravy? Never heard of it.

I'll be having chicken soft tacos with lots of guacamole for me..no guac for the kids. Nachos and corn for the sides.
                  For dessert..
                  Chocolate chip cookie dough balls.
                  Anybody want that recipe?? Its just like eating raw cookie dough but its safe.

Comment

We had a sandwich last night, so I guess I will have to cook tonight. I have a pork tenderloin in the fridge, so I will roast that , and make roasted potatoes and asparagus to go with it. And it's so hot and muggy, I hate to turn the oven on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                      We had a sandwich last night, so I guess I will have to cook tonight. I have a pork tenderloin in the fridge, so I will roast that , and make roasted potatoes and asparagus to go with it. And it's so hot and muggy, I hate to turn the oven on.
                      YOU'VE BEEN GONE ALL DAY GIRL, HARD DAY AT THE BEAUTY SHOP, GIVE HIM A TV DINNER!!! LOL

Comment

I should, I asked him what he had for lunch, and the answer was " a ham sandwich". So I knew right then and there, that I will be cooking dinner. Maybe I should send him to Cottun, SO loves chicken potpie

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                          Burger Bucket burgers, mac & cheese (new recipe) and more jalapeno eggrolls.
                          Is Burger Bucket a restaurant or a special name for your homemade burgers? Which mac and chez recipe are you making?

Comment

It's cool and rainy here so we are having a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup...and maybe just nothing else at all.

Comment

No Clue Yet, And I Am Sure Dh Will Be No Help. Him And A Couple Friends Are Having Cocktails In The Shed Since It Is Raining Here Today. We Could End Up With Cold Leftover Pizza.
                              SHEL

Comment

Working...
                              X