Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Who watched last night?

I love this show. I can't believe what a nice family they have. He is a workaholic but does not smoke, drink or take drugs.

Last night his 15 year old daughter Sophie took a job as a model and volunteered to be an interim for the clothing designer. Gene found out about it and secretly paid for a large fashion show so that Sophie would get more exposure.

Sophie belongs to several clubs at school plus wanted to do all the work as an intern as well as model. She made her daddy proud with her work ethic. When she came down the runway modeling the clothing Gene started crying he was so proud of her.

We Watch It Every Week. They Are Such Great Parents, And Great Kids Also, Seem To Have Good Head On Their Shoulders. That Nick Is A Cutie!!!! I Teared Up Last Night When Gene Started Crying!

Comment

I have never seen, I thought it was a nasty show, him being nekked or something...

Comment

No, It Is Actually A Great Family Show. I Think I've Only Hear Just A Few Cuss Words Out Of His Mouth And Then He Seemed Real Embarassed After He Said Them. He Loves His Momma, His Girlfriend And Their Kids With A Passion, He And Shannon Have Been Together For 20 Something Years, Exclusive, But He Refuses To Get Married, Because Of His Parents Bad Marriage, He Doesn't Wan't A Divorce, If He Doesn't Get Married, He Doesn't Have To Get Divorced.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, I see.. I thought he was showing off his "family jewels". .. I guess I wasn't on the same page...

Comment

He is a hard-working, clean living rock star. His kids have the best of everything and they love their parents and it is obvious. They enjoy doing things together.

He is devoted his mother and his family.

I was expecting something like the Osbournes but it is nothing like it. I refused to watch that show.

Comment

I've only watched a couple of these shows, yet they definitely instill family values into their kids. They're complete "rock 'n roll" parents with wisdom & it reflects in Sophie & Nick.
              "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                Ahhhhhh, I see.. I thought he was showing off his "family jewels". .. I guess I wasn't on the same page...
                Oh Jana, we are thinking alike, I thought the exact same thing.....LOL

Comment

His kids are good kids, polite & smart. They do respect their parents. If you live with someone for 20yrs are you a "comon law wife/husband?" Maybe they did away with that,but I always thought after 7-10yrs the court would think you will comon law partners.

Comment

angelbutterfly

when is the show on..i always forget.

Comment

I get it on Tuesday night @ 10:30 PM for the newest episode. There is generally one at 10:00 PM as well but it is older.

Comment

It's at 9:30 here for the new episode. on A&E.

Comment

Working...
                        X