Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bars Open

Im taking orders!

tonights special is Tequilla shot done Kelly's way.. using a orange wedge and cinnamon/sugar

cinnasugar.. shot..wedge.. corona.. yum yum

Whats your order?!
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

A Seabreeze! Make it a double!

Comment

Bar's open

45 minutes until beer-thirty here. I'll have a can of Budweiser please.

Comment

I'll have a bottle of Leinenkugel Creamy Dark Beer! Sounds GOOD!!
        When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Paul Hornung

Comment

JD and coke for me please, diet pepsi instead of the coke if you got it. lol.
          A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Would love a Margarita!!!!!!

But will settle for a cold Icehouse! (only in Longneck Bottle please)

Comment

Miller Highlife here. Very cold, icy is okay.

Comment

A Black & Tan in a very frosty glass, please.

Comment

what's a Black and Tan ????????

Comment

Email Queen
                    Black and Tan is 1/2 Guinness 1/2 light beer(Coors Light or something like that)
                    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

A black and tan is made by yuengling, I think! Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the US and it is located in Pottsville.
                      Right now I would like a chocolate cake! a shot of Franjelico(sp?) then suck on a lemon wedge coated with sugar. AMAZINGLY it does taste like chocolate cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Chefkel
                        Email Queen
                        Black and Tan is 1/2 Guinness 1/2 light beer(Coors Light or something like that)

NO NO Missy!

Black & Tan

1 part Bass® pale ale
                        1 part Guinness® stout

Fill stien half full with Bass. Next pour Guiness over a spoon slowly until glass is full. If done correctly the Guiness will stay on top and the Bass on bottom hence the name Black & Tan. Mmmmmmmm GOOD STUFF

Comment

Another favorite -

Half and Half

1 part Harp® lager
                          1 part Guinness® stout

Fill 1/2 a pint glass with harp. Slowly fill the remainder of the glass with guinness, pouring it slowly over the back side of a spoon as to layer it nicely on top.
                          Serve in: Icy Beer Mug

Comment

There is an actual beer called Black and Tan and Michlouise is right, it is made by Yuengling Brewery.

Okay back to topic
                            I just want something strong and undiluted - how about a Tequila Rose on the rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatkat
                              There is an actual beer called Black and Tan and Michlouise is right, it is made by Yuengling Brewery.

Okay back to topic
                              I just want something strong and undiluted - how about a Tequila Rose on the rocks!!!

Yes, there is and DH really likes the one from Yuengling.

Fatkat, I never cared for Tequila Rose. Too sweet maybe...

Comment

Working...
                              X