Good Thursday Morning everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Thursday Morning everybody

We had some more rain last night, which is wonderful. But now with the wet streets we have a rash of accidents. People have forgotten how to drive on wet roads, that's if they ever knew how to begin with. LOL Nothing much going on here, as Nu would say SSDD. So what is going on in your world ?

Like you said SSDD! No more rain here. It's thursday! One day til Friday, then it's the WEEKEND!!!
    Like I have a life and something fun to do on the weekend! lol

Comment

You could always come visit me, we'll find something fun to do LOL

Comment

If You'll Pay The Gass I'll Head Out At Noon Tomorrow!! Lol

EDITED TO ADD: DH WOULDN'T MISS ME AT ALL!

Comment

Yes, the high gas prices will keep a lot of people from driving, especially this summer. So then that will effect the Hotel / motel industry, people don't travel, don't stay in hotels, don't eat out etc. etc. it's a domino effect.

Comment

You'd let me sleep on you couch wouldn't you?? You can trust me! . You've known me for years!

Comment

Well, we're leaving at the buttcrack of dawn on Saturday to drive 1000 miles to PA! We'll still save $$, even w/ the gas prices, than we'd spend in airfare... ya can't GET here from anywhere!

We'll have a whirlwind week of visiting, follow-up doc's appts for babe, a day in the office for me, dinners w/ friends...WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING W/ MIDDLE DD (who promised to try on the Cinderella dresses I always pick out in wedding shoppes... haha) and I get to hold onto my young friend's new DD, Adrianna! Can't wait!!

Till then... I'm approaching panic mode... nothing packed... house needs tidying... I need to get to the library for some books on CD, yada, yada, yada.
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I Have Confidence In Ya Luvs, You'll Get It All Done, Or Most Of It Anyway, Before You Go. Have A Fun, Safe Trip.
                Think Of Me, Slaving Away, Nose To The Grindstone, Here At Work, No Time For Play! Lol

Comment

I swear... the next time I go to PA I'm not gonna tell ANYONE. We try to see so many people, we can't take a breath!
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Nice day out today...feels like rain later this afternoon.
                    working on a busy weekend...DD's "bridging ceremony/party" at a local bouncy place... last minute details on that.
                    DS's fund raiser on Sunday thru the local radio station/DJ friend...money going to united Cerbral Palsy in DS's name. Still working on the posters and stuff for that...
                    somehow I have to fit in my mother as well (didnt see her last weekend for Mothers day...was in FLorida with Satans ex-wife of a MIL)

Other than that SSDD

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                      I swear... the next time I go to PA I'm not gonna tell ANYONE. We try to see so many people, we can't take a breath!
                      DON'T TELL A SOLE!!!! They expect you to dance around THIER schedules...just enjoy!

Have a nice time - I love PA

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                        You'd let me sleep on you couch wouldn't you?? You can trust me! . You've known me for years!
                        Nu, not the couch, you get the guest room with your own bathroom , your own TV etc. nothing but the best for you....

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                          Nu, not the couch, you get the guest room with your own bathroom , your own TV etc. nothing but the best for you....
                          HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY MOM, I LOVE YOU!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                            Well, we're leaving at the buttcrack of dawn on Saturday to drive 1000 miles to PA! We'll still save $$, even w/ the gas prices, than we'd spend in airfare... ya can't GET here from anywhere!

We'll have a whirlwind week of visiting, follow-up doc's appts for babe, a day in the office for me, dinners w/ friends...WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING W/ MIDDLE DD (who promised to try on the Cinderella dresses I always pick out in wedding shoppes... haha) and I get to hold onto my young friend's new DD, Adrianna! Can't wait!!

Till then... I'm approaching panic mode... nothing packed... house needs tidying... I need to get to the library for some books on CD, yada, yada, yada.
                            I am sure you will get it all done. Make a list, or two, I know that helps me when I have a lot of stuff going on. Boy, that is a long trip, driving 1000 miles, I hate long trips like that.
                            How is your DH feeling , is that going to be hard for him sitting in the car for a long time?

Comment

Morning all. I'm a true work-aholic and I really cant enjoy resting here at home sometimes when I know theres work that needs to be done. Tomorrow I'll have my first day off after a 9-day stretch with no days off, and its supposed to rain all day tomorrow. So today I'm planning on getting all my inside work done before I go to work today. So that tomorrow, I can sit on my fanny with a good book all day, or I can take bubble baths with a good cup of coffee, or I can do whatever I want without feeling guilty about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X