No announcement yet.

Good Thursday Morning everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottun--don't forget to take your phone off the hook tomorrow!! You deserve ONE DAY without them bugging you to come in to work.

Luvs, how's your Babe's back and leg? Did the chiro help? And you're right, sometimes you just gotta sneak home for a visit that doesn't include VISITING everyone. That's why we used to stay in a hotel instead of at my Mom's--a little quiet time and a LOT more privacy.

Sunny, breezy and quite pleasant here. I have a pile of outside work to do, but also have a dentist appt this afternoon so don't really want to get stuck into the sweaty dirty outside stuff when I'll just have to turn around and clean up to go into town. So, doing laundry, still trying to organize my sewing room (I have a whole BIG rubbermaid container of flannelette) and having my morning coffee with all of you
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Babe's back/leg is a little better. The chiropractor adjusted his spine and decompressed ... his doc before that gave him a whopping steriod injection in his butt to help w/ the inflammation. The chiro wants to see him once more (tomorrow) before we go. He took a whole muscle relaxer last night (he occasionally takes 1/2 of one) and slept till about 9:30 this morning!!

I think it just needs time to heal. We're really good about stopping and walking around/stretching on long trips and switching off drivers, so I think he'll be okay. Unfortunately, he can't take any anti-inflammatories or NSAIDS except tylenol arthritis. They tear up his stomach too much. He was on Vioxx for a while before it was recalled.. the only one he could take. Too bad, cause it really worked too!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

has he tried Mobic? It's easy on my stomach and really helps. I know everyone reacts different to meds. It's a Coxx II like Vioxx was, maybe it can help.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
          HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY MOM, I LOVE YOU!!! LOL
          ......*mutters....'Suck up'

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Huffle View Post
            ......*mutters....'Suck up'

Huffle

Your just jealous!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X