What's for dinner tonight 5/15/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 5/15/2008

We ended up having some mushroom salad and split pea soup last night. Tonight, I may make the cream cheese chicken that is a favorite of mine along with some egg noodles.

What are you having for dinner?

We are having breakfast for dinner ....sausage and gravy, biscuits, scram eggs, grits probly cheesy I think thats it.

Comment

Same as last night, burgers, mac & cheese and pizza poppers.

Comment

i put a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot this am. should be done when i get home.
        SHEL

Comment

Stephanie, how do you make your cream cheese chicken? Sounds interesting!

Dont know what I'll be having tonite, if anything. Fixed a frittata for lunch that kept growing and growing due to all the things I thought of to put in it. From the looks of it, I dont think I should be having ANYTHING for dinner!

Comment

I Get Off Early Today To Go Home To Wait For The Washer Repair Guy So I'm Going To Make The Red Bean Lasagna I Posted In Rtt!!! Think Poblano Mac & Cheese And Lasagna Is Too Much Starch? Lol

Comment

Here you go, this is from copykat.com

Cream Cheese Chicken
              1 Tbsp. butter

4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, seasoned with salt and pepper

1/2 C. dry vermouth

1 tsp. garlic powder, coarse grind

6 oz. cream cheese, softened

1/2 C. sliced green onion, for garnish

Methods/steps
              Brown seasoned chicken breasts in butter in heavy skillet, cooking until just barely done; 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Set aside. Pour dry vermouth in same skillet, deglazing by stirring and scraping up the browned bits from cooking the chicken, and cooking 3 minutes. Add garlic powder. Whisk in softened cream cheese. (Add a little chicken stock or milk if you feel it is too thick sauce should be consistency of heavy cream.) Return chicken, with any accumulated juices to the pan. Check seasoning. Spoon some sauce over chicken garnishing with green onion. Pass extra sauce.

Comment

Daughter & SIL are taking me to LaHuerta for Mexican. Having a taco salad for my birthday dinner.

Comment

Oh, man, that cream cheese chicken has my mouth watering. Yum!
                  No clue what's for dinner. I'm still working on getting my apartment put back together after the flood last weekend.

Comment

I'm going to Wishingstar's for dinner !! She doesn't know yet. So don't tell her, it'll be a surprise..

Comment

ummmm a lot of everything.

I had pizza for starters. Hot Tamales (the candy), Strawberry Ice Cream, and popcorn. Dinner is a 3 hour meal tonight. I am in a munchy mood. We just found out yesterday that my grandpa only has about 24-48 hours left so I've just been snacking for the past 24 hours.
                      I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

AllAmerican, I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa, know it is stressful for you, I'm sorry.

Comment

Many prayers for you & your family during this time.

Comment

Working...
                          X