I Think I Poisoned Myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I Poisoned Myself!

I Had The Munchies Last Night. It Was 9, I Was Starting To Watch Top Chef. I Was Searching The Fridge. I Saw This Small Jar Of Marinated Assorted Mushrooms I Had Bought Several Weeks Ago. Never Had Opened Them Yet. I Opened Them Smelled Them, They Smelled Good. Got A Fork, Sat On The Couch, And After The 3rd Or 4th Bite, Thought My Tongue Is Tingling! The Mushrooms Didn't Taste Bad, But They Weren't Wonderful. I Threw Them Away, And My Tongue Continued To Tingle, My Diet Coke Tasted Nasty After That. And my tummy is starting to get upset now.
    This Morning My Tongue Is Tingling Somewhat Still And My Diet Coke Is Still Tasting Nasty.
    Could I Be Allergic To One Of The Different Kinds Of Mushrooms In The Jar? I Guess I'd Better Take An Antihistamine Huh?

Nu, I did a search and came up with something called...microbial toxins..see what you think??

Comment

I dont know with your tongue tingling ...they may have been bad! hope you dont get sick man my hubby got food poisoning from bad beef jerky not long ago and ended up in Er room om IV.

Comment

Hmm, have you checked with your doc ?? Take 2 benadryls, to be on the safe side. Just exactly how old were those mushrooms ? Expiration date ? Hang on to the jar and note what kind of mushrooms they were, so that you don't eat them ever again. Have the phone # for poison control handy.

Comment

Sure sounds like something was wrong with them! I hope you don't get ill from them!

Comment

That's scary, Nu, hope it's not anything serious!

Comment

Is there a number you can call on the jar for consumers? You may want to call them and ask how long is the shelf life, or if they have had any other complaints with them.

Comment

Nu, how are you doing? What did you find out about the experiation date on that jar. I hope you are better.

Comment

I Look At The Jar When I Get Home. I'm Leaving Work At Lunch, The Washer Repair Man Is Coming This Afternoon. My Tongue Is Still Feeling Weird, Tummy Just Barely Queesy. I Know Not To Eat Those Again!!!

Comment

See??? 'shrooms are BAD!!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                      See??? 'shrooms are BAD!!!
                      And she is leaving work early to take a 'trip' home hopefully this repair guy isnt some 'figment' of her imagination' LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar View Post
                        And she is leaving work early to take a 'trip' home hopefully this repairgus isnt some 'figment' of her imagination' LOL!!!!!
                        I gather Luvs doesn't like mushrooms....LOL

Comment

He's arriving on his unicorn! He has a couple elf helpers with him. they can get inside the washer easier then he can!!

Comment

LOL.....pics, pics!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                              He's arriving on his unicorn! He has a couple elf helpers with him. they can get inside the washer easier then he can!!
                              I think those mushrooms have gone to your head. LOL Exactly what kind of " mushroom" were they ??????

Comment

Working...
                              X