Campbells's Cream of Onion soup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbells's Cream of Onion soup?

Anybody try Campbells Cream of Onion soup in any of their recipes? I found a taco recipe that I'm wanting to try that has this as one of the ingredients. I was wondering what it tasted like and if it was any good.

I have 2 cans never used it before, Bean uses in any recipe calling for cream of whatever soup thats what I planned on bet its great stuff

Comment

I've Use It Before And Really Liked It. Once I Was Makeing The Tater Tot Casserole And Realized I Was Out Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup And Used The Cream Of Celery In It's Place And Liked It Better. I Plan On Trying The Onion Next Time. But I Dont' Make It Often.

Comment

I have never used cream of onion soup. To be honest, I didn't know there was such a soup. LOL I don't do much cooking with canned soups.

Comment

Wish is right. I love it and use it in most recipes calling for Cream of's. Good stuff.

Comment

Bean, Write The Company, And Request A Cream Of Jalapeno Soup, Or Poblano!!!

Comment

i've never seen this soup, but then again i have never looked for it. it sounds like something we would like.
              SHEL

Comment

Thanks! I've never heard of it either!
                I'm going to have to get some and try that recipe now. I plan on taking the taco thing to work so we'll see how everybody likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                  Bean, Write The Company, And Request A Cream Of Jalapeno Soup, Or Poblano!!!
                  There's a thought! LOL

Comment

I'm Sitting Here Thinking Just Think Of What You Could Do With Cream Of Roasted Poblano Soap! I'm Getting Hungry!!!

Comment

I used it for Moo's Chicken and Rice. It was yummy!
                      **Life may not be the Party we had hoped for....
                      But while we are here, we might as well Dance
                      .....**

Comment

I use the cream of onion all the time. I have to travel around 35 miles to walmart to get some though. Whenever I go up there I stock up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lhazeleyes View Post
                          I used it for Moo's Chicken and Rice. It was yummy!
                          So did I! YUM!

Comment

I found it at Meijers

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                              I'm Sitting Here Thinking Just Think Of What You Could Do With Cream Of Roasted Poblano Soap! I'm Getting Hungry!!!
                              like blow bubbles? lol (sorry.....just had too)
                              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                              X