Fantasia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasia...

So what did you all think of her last night performing? Did you see the shocked look on Simon's face? I thought it was a horrible performance. Looked like she was loaded..

angelbutterfly..

i had to put her on mute..which is to bad..because i do like her..i like her energy..and stage presence..well exception of her hair and lipstick..and yes simon's expression was priceless..it look like he wanted to say..what the h*ll was that..

Comment

She performed.....and that's all I'm saying! LOL

Comment

Simon's expression was priceless! lol

I liked her when she was on AI, but don't know what she was thinking last night!

Comment

Don't care for her style!

Comment

I thought she'd gained a bit of weight and lost a lot of talent. Did you notice that she mostly just pranced around and left the singing to her back-up singers? I also liked her when she was a contestant but feel that fame has really gone to her head.
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I didn't see it last night, but I never did like her voice anyway. I'm glad I missed it!!!

Comment

I loved Simon's expression. I have never been a Fantasia fan so it was fun to see Simon agreeing with me! :-p ...even if it was a brief look. lol
                I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

Never liked her and last night sealed the deal!!!

Comment

I have to agree-I hate that kind of "music" where the person just screams it.

Comment

She was a mess. Looked and acted so trashy, just ewwww. Never liked her on the show, or after. She sings very screechy-like and that getup she was wearing? If she has a stylist, she needs to be fired. She looked so awful last night. I read somewhere that since she won the show, her mom has practically raised her daughter for her since Fantasia travels all over for her "music."

Comment

Glad I missed it! I also heard that she hired her Thuggy family members to be bodyguards, etc....after she won. It is a shame that they gave a Single Mom a chance at this only to have her blow it. I remember the season she won and there were a lot of "critics" saying that being in her position did not send a positive message as far as being an American Idol. Looks like she has proved them right...
                        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                        X