• Show
Clear All

• Thought for the Day

Women are not suppose to:
    Snore,
    Burp,
    Sweat or
    Pass gass.

Therefore, we must bitch or we will blow up.

You got it, love it.

Comment

Amen Sista !

Comment

Oh, yeah.....
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

True story. One of my dearest friend's colon burst the other day because she was so full of it she needed to blow.

Comment

Hear Hear !! On the other side, that's awful about your friend tearose.

Comment

LOL!!!! nope we dont get drunk we get 'tipsy' and we dont fart we 'pass gas'

In our own defense we should let the guys in on this very well put nu we must bitch for own own sake a way of survival!!

Comment

[QUOTE=wishingstar;245910]LOL!!!! nope we dont get drunk we get 'tipsy' and we dont fart we 'pass gas'

Actually, I do not pass gas. I "fluff".....
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Nu too funny. I had that e-mailed to me about a week ago and put it on as my signature. Now you post it too. Way to funny.

Debbie
                  Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Working...
                  X