Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huffle
    replied
    OMG Carl's Jr.....I so miss eating there. My kids remember eating there when we lived in California and they even have a Christmas Tree Ornament from there (they are 23, 19 & 17).

Huffle

Leave a comment:

• TxRogue
    replied
    good way to die

Originally posted by stareyez View Post
    Somehow, I think by visiting the McDonalds main website, I ended up signing up for their emails. So far, in April, there was a day/morning in which free steak McSkillet burritos were being given away...Yesterday, the email promo was to buy one medium or large drink, get either the breakfast chicken sandwich (during breakfast hours), and after the time change, a free chicken sandwich. Was not either posted, or I, as usual, skimmed all too quickly through this email. When I arrived at my local McDonalds, I was told by a cashier, that the time was 7:15pm, and the promo ended at 7pm...Do you not get any weekly mailings from your local fast foods? We get them every week, right along with the grocery ads...Also, when I lived in California (am now on the east coast), the Carl's Jr. fast food restaurant, had specials painted on the outside window. Suprised a lot of people how I purchased half-price one of the 'regular' burgers, just by letting them know that I wanted the 'special posted/painted on the window'...Good Luck with this Budget Buster!
    you can get red tag meat thats still good at the grocery store, freeze what you dont use and save alot of cash.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    fast food coupons

Somehow, I think by visiting the McDonalds main website, I ended up signing up for their emails. So far, in April, there was a day/morning in which free steak McSkillet burritos were being given away...Yesterday, the email promo was to buy one medium or large drink, get either the breakfast chicken sandwich (during breakfast hours), and after the time change, a free chicken sandwich. Was not either posted, or I, as usual, skimmed all too quickly through this email. When I arrived at my local McDonalds, I was told by a cashier, that the time was 7:15pm, and the promo ended at 7pm...Do you not get any weekly mailings from your local fast foods? We get them every week, right along with the grocery ads...Also, when I lived in California (am now on the east coast), the Carl's Jr. fast food restaurant, had specials painted on the outside window. Suprised a lot of people how I purchased half-price one of the 'regular' burgers, just by letting them know that I wanted the 'special posted/painted on the window'...Good Luck with this Budget Buster!

Leave a comment:

• family of 5
    started a topic Fast food coupons

Fast food coupons

Does anyone have a website where I can go to get coupons for places such as McDonalds or KFC? Thanks so much!
Working...
X