Chayote - how is the weather??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote - how is the weather??

We will be in Brisbane in about two weeks, then Melburne and two days in Sydney. Can't wait. A little concerned about the long flight. What should we bring? It isn't really cold yet, is it? Hope all is well.

Smokey, go to www.weather.com and type in the name of the city and Australia. You can get a 10 day forecast. I just did it for Brisbane and the will be having some rain, with temps in the mid 70's during the day.

I always check weather.com before we go away on holidays.

Oh, and you are sooooo gonna enjoy your trip! I'm jealous!!
    Last edited by Ginger; 05-16-2008, 08:06 AM. Reason: Added info
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Thanks, Ginger. Will do. It is winter there but I think it is fairly mild. Never been off of the continent. This will be fun!

Comment

I've Always Wanted To Go To Austrailia. Have You Got A Big Steamer Trunk You Can Hide Me In??

Comment

Come on along, Nu. Would be fun. This is a gift from my daughter. She is being kicked out of her Beijing apartment because they can make more money renting it out on a daily basis for the Olympics! Guess there are rotten folks all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
            Come on along, Nu. Would be fun. This is a gift from my daughter. She is being kicked out of her Beijing apartment because they can make more money renting it out on a daily basis for the Olympics! Guess there are rotten folks all over the world.
            How awful for your daughter! Shame on them! Awesome gift she gave you though!!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

smokey... when do you get to Brisbane? I'll be there from 24th to 31st May, visiting my daughter and would love to meet up with you if possible.

The weather will be very mild in Brisbane... mid 70's during the day. Melbourne, however, is having cooler weather with temperatures in the 60's during the day and down to about 40 at night.
              I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Re: Chayote - how is the weather??

We are in Melbourne. Haven't had much chance before now to get online. Can't open my messages. We spent a week in Broadbeach. Here until next Saturday. Going for a trolley ride to see the college today. We are staying at the Toorac Manor II tonight. Not sure of our plans, folks who were supposed to be out of town had a medical problem and are home. We are winging it. Great place. Had pub food last night. Huge portions.

Got to see koalas and kangaroos and wombats. Wow!

Comment

Re: Chayote - how is the weather??

Got your number. Finally could open message.

Comment

Working...
                  X