Good Freaky Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Freaky Friday!!!

Good morning Folks! BJ's already opened the bar, getting a start on the weekend early. I'm all for it. My taste is back!
    Damned lazy repair man couldn't find the leak, I showed him exactly where DH found it. He said it was just splashing over the top of the washer, if it leaks again call him. I washed a couple loads, called him said "there's water on the floor" He said he'd try to get to my house this morning before the funeral he's going to, would someone be home. No, noone will, but DH and I went to school with him and known the family forever told him just to come on in. DH left him a not with a diagram on top of the washer with an arrow pointing to where the leak is! lol
    and I added to it, the liquid fabric softener didn't drain, I even took out the drawer you put the soap, bleach and softner in and washed it good and washed up in the washer, wasn't that dirty, still didn't drain.

So much for me, what's new with you?
    Any big plans this weekend?

Tonight is the BIG bridging ceremony/party for my girl scouts !
    Tomorrow my neice is coming to stay with her new born baby to stay the night !
    Sunday is DS's fund raiser (all money goes to UCP...DS is just the poster child) !

Thats about it really, nothing crazy...

Comment

tonight i have to cut my mil's grass--she went up north and didn't get it cut. saturday i am heading to cedar point--i can't wait i love that place. sunday will be catching up on laundry and just being lazy.
      SHEL

Comment

Good Morning ladies, yes BJ is starting the party early . LOL more rain last night and it's a bit cooler.
        Nu, I think I see a new washer in your future. I think the guy was just too lazy to fix it right to begin with.
        I got to go pick up by bracelet this morning, I want to wear it on Sunday. Granddaughters confirmation. Then on to the grocery store, picking up all the stuff I need to make some appetizers for Sunday's lunch , celebrating her confirmation. So that should keep me busy for the day and keep me out of trouble.

Comment

But It's A Brand New Friggin Washer. I Was Thinking A Yr Old But Just At 2 Yrs Old. If It Can't Be Fixed, Frigidaire Is Buying Me A New One And I Won't Ever Buy That Brand Again. That's What I Get For Not Getting A Kenmore Like Usual

Comment

Good Morning all. I've been busy doing my Thursday stuff (DH used to leave Sun. afternoon and get home Thur. evening, changed contracts and now leaves Mon. early morning and gets home late Fri. afternoon) I have to run into town and go to the bank, find a bday card for DD and then bottle beer. Home for a quick shower and change and then we're going into 'the big city'--oooh how exciting--not!! to have a surprise birthday dinner with DD and SIL .

I'm the designated driver because DH will already have clocked 4 hours of driving just to get home. I HATE driving in the city, especially in Friday traffic!! Ah, the things we do for our kids...
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I took a 1/2 day off from work today... I'm done at 12:30 cause, OF COURSE, I'm not even packed to drive to PA tomorrow and I have a ton of stuff to do.

Add to the chaos... I sent babe off to his second appt. w/ the chiropractor this morning and he was to drop Peaches at the doggie hotel. They wanted her to have the kennel cough shot, which she had a while ago, but they want an update...

So... get this... they HAVE it there and will sell it to you, but YOU have to give it... not a shot, but a needleless syringe w/ a little liquid that you shoot up her nostril.

BABE WON'T DO IT!!! So, he's going to the chiropractor, under duress, cause he asked me to cancel the appt. and I told him I wouldn't... and bringing Peaches home and I'll take her back and shoot the stuff up her nose.

Can you say AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Men are such WEINIES!!!! lol

Comment

Wow, Men......... just shaking my head.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Morning all *WAVE Nu. Well happy friday one less week less to go till school gets out!!! YEAH I hate driving DS2 to school.
                      I would join you all in the bar but I am driving in a minute. Headed out to the Podiatrist to find out the exact date for surgery. Actualy will probably find out Monday or so the actual date since he has to coordinate with the Gastroenterologist (dang i know i didnt spell that right oh well). Going to have my next throat stretch at the same time as my foot surgery so kill two birds with one stone. Since I have to be off my Immunesurpressent meds before surgery and untill stitches are removed I know my throat is tight already and if I dont get it done will end up in trouble if I don't get it done then.

Well girls....and the stray guys, have a good one see you this evening.

Huffle
                      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

GOOD LUCK HUFFLE.

DH PROBABLY WOULD BE GLAD TO "STRETCH YOUR THROAT" FOR YOU! LOL

Comment

TeeHee TeeHee...I was thinking the same thing

Comment

GOOD LUCK HUFFLE.

DH PROBABLY WOULD BE GLAD TO "STRETCH YOUR THROAT" FOR YOU! LOL

Nu, I can't believe you posted that, what am I going to do with you. TMI, girl. LOL

Comment

grrrr......

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                              SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!
                              no man bashing on friday, new rule, Nu would you bring me a beer please?

Comment

Working...
                              X