Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee dilemma - pasrt 3 or 4, i'm losing track ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee dilemma - pasrt 3 or 4, i'm losing track ..

I'm thinking to get a small, 4 or 5 cup machine (brews 20 oz total). The cost is between $20-30 for a name brand at my nearby discount store, and this way I can brew coffee for 2 at once.

I just think a 10 or 12 cup machine is overkill. And the coffee for one that I have at home is so small !

Anyone?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

I bought the following coffee machine. It makes one or two (large) cups at a time into travel mugs. I think it is fabulous. Perhaps that would work out for you.

Toastess Twin Thermal Travel Coffeemaker

Can brew 2 different flavors of coffee at once
    Includes 2 stainless steel thermal travel mugs
    Brews directly into 1 or 2 thermal travel mugs
    No paper filters - includes two permanent nylon coffee filters
    Includes 2 - 15 oz stainless steel thermal travel mugs with non-slip grip
    Heats water for tea, hot chocolate, soups, etc.
    Fits most car cup holders
    Tight fitting lid, with open/close tab, prevents spills
    Removable drip trays for easy cleaning
    On/Off indicator light
    Easy to read water level window
    Dimensions: 14.3"H x 9.5"W x 6.5"D
    This sleek, stainless steel coffee maker with two travel mugs is perfect for people on the go. Included two 15 ounce thermal travel mugs and permanent nylon coffee filters. Heat hot water for tea, hot chocolate, soups and more with this stylish coffee maker.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=140847439 6674305&bmUID=1210952116177&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443286624&assortment=primary&fromSearch=true

Comment

I Bought Dh One, 10 Cup, $15 From Big Lots, You Don't Have To Make The Whole 10 Cups. And You Have The Bigger One If You Have Company That Drinks Coffee. I Don't Drink Coffee.

Comment

I have a 12 cup one that I made 4 cups in every morning...just for me!

Comment

It's just the two of us, and I have a 12 cup coffee maker. We both drink our morning coffee out of mugs, so that's more then a cup anyway. I make the full pot, but of course you don't have to. And the 12 cup comes in handy if you make coffee for company.

Comment

I have a 12 cup and it is only DH and I that drink coffee here. It is rare that I make a full pot. I agree with the others, it does come in handy when we have company.

Comment

Working...
            X