• Show
Clear All

• Photo albums - I've got the first

Check out some of my pics

Good pictures Rube. Beautiful cat.

Comment

Which one Sabine - All my furbabies are beautiful LOL

Comment

Well, now that I looked again, I see that they are two different cats. LOL I was looking at the one in the basket with the plant next to the cat. Yes, they are both beautiful. Where was the picture taken of you ( I assume ?? ) standing in the snow with the gondola in the background??

Comment

Where is it??????

Comment

okay - I'm brain dead. It's almost beer-thirty ...

but where is your photo album?

Comment

tastebud, go to her public profile to see the photos, they are great, i love the new features.

Comment

I was in Austria in late May, early June 2006. This was on the way up to the skiing area. This was the stopoff area before the sky lifts went up higher. I went up in the gondola alone and it started snowing. You have no idea how lonely you feel in a situation like that.

For all you other folks who don't know where the albums are - go to your private messages area and on the left you'll see your access to the albums.

Comment

Sabine, the cat in the basket was my Cleopatches. She died last December from complications from her CRF (chronic renal failure).

Comment

Oh, I am sorry, now that you mention it, I remember you posting about her.
                    Where in Austria did you go? Isn't it beautiful?

Comment

Beautiful pics. I clicked on that I wanted to be your friend and it knocked me off CK, and I couldn't get back on for awhile. I guess I'll take that as a hint! lol

I put a couple pics of GS on mine.

Comment

I went to Germany (about 1 hour from Munich in Bad Tolz). My trip to Austria was a bus tour.

When we got to this small town I ran up the street to catch the gondola and just barely made it back to the bus on time. They were actually just getting ready to pull out of the parking lot. I'm obviously not German and don't have the time table down pat. That and the fact few spoke English on the bus so getting back in time was hit and miss anyway.

Comment

I was able to post on yours Nu. Were you saying something naughty when you tried to post on mine?

I also accepted you as a friend
                          Last edited by Rubelishous; 05-16-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
                            I went to Germany (about 1 hour from Munich in Bad Tolz). My trip to Austria was a bus tour.

When we got to this small town I ran up the street to catch the gondola and just barely made it back to the bus on time. They were actually just getting ready to pull out of the parking lot. I'm obviously not German and don't have the time table down pat. That and the fact few spoke English on the bus so getting back in time was hit and miss anyway.
                            Did you have a chance to visit Berchtesgarden ?? Not far from Munich. Hitlers Eagle Nest.

Comment

Great pics Rube!!

Comment

Working...
                              X