who will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will win

or who will become tne next president ? As far as the gas prices going up I believe as soon as Mccain gets in office we will see prices go down.I heard someone say today that the oil company's have drove up the price of fuel to get who they want in office which is Mccain.I should have never said I believe because the truth is I don't know what is giong to happen or who is going to win the election or when or if the price of fuel will go down.

I am for Hillary, but I am not sure that is going to happen.

I personally feel that anyone will be better than what we have.

That said, I think it is going to be a long time before we are a lot better. I think we are in such bad shape that it might take 2 terms to fix us.
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I do not think that McCain will do anything to help the gas prices. He will be more of the same ole, same ole....for big business....including the oil companies.
      I know who I want to win, I'm just not sure that Obama can win against McCain, unless he picks Hillary as his running mate.
      Don't get me wrong, I wish Hillary would win the nomination, but it's not looking too good.

Comment

ok, no more bushes or clintons in power, im tired of both,i think mcCain would would be the better of them,but the choices are slim, lol

Comment

If Obama wins, I'd love for Hillary to be VP... It'd be better than who we have now...

Comment

hilliary will never be vp, you can forget that

Comment

I know TX, wishful thinking.

Comment

all i can say is thank god, lol

Comment

Ron Paul for Prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok let me put an end to thisl...I'M RUNNING VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whoever gets in I wish them luck. Wow!!! What a crap job, economy & war going on. I really think they are going to have to raise taxes to get out of the economy. I can't figure out how they can not raise taxes. The war, what do we do?? Get out & forget it or stay there and finish it out??? I know I have no answers.

Comment

I feel sorry for whomever wins, what a mess.
                        I plan to vote non of the above!

Comment

This war cannot be won by conventional means since it is a holy war. These people are not gonna give up until we are off of their land and besides, they have us right where they want us...going broke, exhausting our military power, and driving up prices.

Comment

AMEN Allie....you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Presidents do not control the price of oil. Don't vote for someone just because you think they can punish oil companies and get you lower gas prices, cuz they can't do it. If one of the Dems starts to raise taxes on the oil/gas companies, then the oil/gas companies will just raise the prices even more so that we the people end up paying the extra tax. Drilling in ANWR and using less oil is the best thing we can do to help ourselves. India and China are using so much oil now, the prices won't ever go back down because the demand is so high. Only thing to do is to use less of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X