I am sooo sick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sooo sick...

It came on yesterday afternoon. My throat started hurting, I developed a nasty cough, congestion, my right eye feels like it has gravel in it and has been tearing non stop. Woke up this morning, and it is really swollen. Used eye drops, washed it out with water - nothing has helped. I sound like a frog, and just feel like poop! I don't even know what to take I feel so bad!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

(((hugs))) I hope you feel better! Take some allergy tabs...may help with the eye situation!

Comment

Oh Lauren! Sorry you're sick. Just take a big dose of Vitametavegemin !! Sounds like a flu, but with eye thing going on, I don't know.. Take some Ny-quil..

Comment

Hope it is gone fast and not the lingering kinda crud, I feel for you because I know your miserable I think rest is best, take care and keep us posted! HUGS

Editing to add a hot toddy is in order!
        Last edited by wishingstar; 05-17-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

You need lots of hugs
          Hope you feel better soon!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

chicken soup, and rest, youll feel better.

Comment

{{{{{ BIG HUGS}}}}} Hope you get to feeling better. Maybe the allergy thing is something there is a lot of crap in the air the past week, other than when it rained, but that seemed to make it all the worse. Sleep Sleep Sleep. Get tons of rest it never hurts.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Feel better soon, Lauren! Plenty and plenty of liquids! And if the white of that eye turns pink or red and starts itching or hurting, get to the doctor!

Comment

I agree, could be allergies. You may want to just wash your eyes out with cooled, boiled water. Sounds like something is irritating them. When I first got allergies, they thought I had mono. Not a bit of energy. Sounds like an antihistamine and maybe a decongestant would help. One summer I had to wear a filter mask - just a cheap one. So sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Thats how I have been feeling. I was hoping I didn't catch pink-eye or ring worm from my little ankle biters(both are going around). I worked all week, to many things going on a substitute couldn't do- tried not to breathe on the kiddos, but they don't have the same courtesy. Half of them have the same cough! Hummm, wonder which one I caught it from. All I want to do is sleep and try another cold/allergy medicine.

Blackberry brandy or elderberry liquor usually relax my cough! LOL

Comment

Southern Comfort is my friend when I have one of these nasty coughs and sore throat!!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone..

Jana, where in the heck is that Vitameatavegamin when you need it????

I think if I still feel half as bad as I do right now in the morning, I am going to go to my Dr.s office's after hours clinic tomorrow..

Machele, I hope you start feeling better too.. This sux doesn't it?
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I hope this doesn't turn into pneumonia like I had last month. I thought I had a cold, and after 3 weeks, I went to the Dr. and low and behold, it was pneumonia.. Kicked me in the butt big time ! Glad you're going in tomorrow if you're not better.

Comment

Working...
                        X