Whatever Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Wednesday

Whatever Wednesday rules: Answer the question left by the person before you and leave a question for the next person. Play as many times as you wish. Anything goes. And it doesn’t have to be Wednesday to play.

First Question: What super hero powers did you think you had as a child? Invisibility? Ability to fly? Olympic potential?
    I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

As a child, none of the above. As a teenager I thought I would be teaching ballroom dancing as my profession. NO, that did not happen, even so I took a lot of dance classes , even taught some..... but then I got married. LOL

OK, here is my question: Who gave you your first " real " kiss ?

Gosh, I hope I am playing this game right.

Comment

Oh God! It was Cameron McLean~~~ he looked liked a little monkey! teehee
      Question: Would you tell a co-worker that they have smudgey mascara or lipstick on their teeth?
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Brian Benson, 6th grade behind a church.

Question: What is the biggest amount of money you won or was awarded?

Comment

I'll answer Mudder... YES I WOULD ! Now someone can answer my question..

Comment

Las Vegas, more then I want to admit. LOL Let me just put it this way , I had to put it on my income tax form > Hello!

What do you love most about your current husband / or only husband?

Comment

OK Janabanana - here goes. Many years ago we won $1,000 on the baseball all-star game.
              and the same year I won $1,000 on the Super Bowl and $800 on the Mexican lottery. These were biggies for us since we were newly married.

Question: Have you looked up your high school sweetheart (if you didn't marry him/her like I did)?

Comment

Actually, Sabine's and Azucar's questions sort of intersect. No, I have never looked up my highschool sweetheart. (But he he is first cousin with my BIL so I have been kept 'informed' about his life.

What do I love most about my current (still) husband--He really WAS/is my first love (high school sweetheart looked pretty countrybumpkinish after I moved on and he didn't). I guess I have to say, his attitude. He believes in me. That is the best feeling in the world. He supports my decisions before I give him my reasoning. He looks at me with these cocker spaniel eyes and says "I love you". We have been married for almost 36 years and I could not have picked a better partner. We discuss things--loudly at times--but the one word that has never ever entered our vocabulary is DIVORCE.

You see, when we married, we entered a partnership. We are very different (altho, as we age, it seems like we are closer and closer in our views) but everything we do, every decision we make, has always been for US, for our FAMILY.

OK that was probalby waaaay too much information....

So now I have to pose a question... If you had it do do over again, would you have children?
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I'm playing again! And I'd have more kids (I have 4) maybe 2 more?
                  Question: if you cheated on your spouse, would you tell him/her?
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Yes cause I would feel too guilty. Then work to make things right again. (and no I have not cheated before)

Question: What is your favorite ice cream flavor and in a cone or bowl?

Debbie
                    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Strawberry! But it has to be the chunky kind. This pureed strawberry crap is not good ice cream. Mostly in a bowl (or right out of the carton) but sometimes I really want a good chocolate dipped cone if I'm out and about.

Would you rather have an all-you-can-eat fat free dessert or a small portion of a full fat dessert?
                      I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

I would go for the full fat dessert. LOL

If money was no object and you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you want to go?

Comment

I would spend 4 or 5 months traveling: England; Sweden; Finland; Germany; the Netherlands; France; Belgium; Assisi, Italy; Switzerland; Austria; Russia; and Ukraine. I'd probably make the schedule planned with gymnastics competitions so I could follow the sport still and see it live while on vacation.

Would you rather travel by train, plane, car, or boat - and why?

Comment

I would travel by car, that way I can stop where I want, make any detours I want, be my own "tour guide"

Who would you take with you on this trip? Husband/Wife/SO, sister/brother, friend, etc and why.

Comment

i'd go to australia, and take anyone who wanted to go

Comment

Working...
                              X