Sinus Infection, Bronchitis & Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinus Infection, Bronchitis & Allergies

No wonder I feel so crappy. After waiting an hour and a half in that "Petri dish" they call a waiting room, that was my diagnosis. So, I just dropped off prescriptions at Walmart for Z-Pac, Steroids, and an Inhaler....Yay. Hope all that stuff works quick! My face hurts so bad I want to cry!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lauren,
    It sounds awfu so I am sure it feels worse. I hope those meds kick in soon. Get well soon wishes are with you.
    Jacki

Comment

Sinus Infection etc

I sure can sympathize with you and hope the meds clear you up real soon. I've never had allergies before this year and they just last forever. After many nights of waking up coughing for 2 - 3 hours I finally got to the doctor. It does get better when you are taking the right medication.

Ann

Comment

The bronchitis around here this year is awful and with all the rain the allergies are just outrageous. Well you take your medicine like a good girl and get to feeling better.

Huffle
        God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

It's been that way here also Huffle. People got's to remember good hand washing, use that antibacterial gel is can't get to a sink. I saw a commercial the other day said "Use Your Sleeve" If coughing or sneezing, use your sleeve to cover your mouth so you don't contaminate your hands, to infect others. That makes alot of sense. Gross, but alot of sense!

Comment

Oh dear! Bronchitis is surely going around. 2 people at work came down with bronchitis this week alone. I hope I don't catch this too!
            I can say that the Zithromax pack is the best drugs EVER! I was actually one of the first people to try this when it came out according to my doctor. I always feel better within 2 days or so. I hope the same results happen for you.
            I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

What a triple whammy...sure hope you're feeling better soon!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Lauren. I haven't caught anything that's going around since I had my pneumonia last year. Knockin on wood! I've been managing to stay healthy for awhile now.
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

OH Lauren, I feel your pain!!! I'v had broncitis for alittle over 3 weeks now. Did the z'pac, might as well have been eating baby asprin. The coughing is making me NUTS. I have to sleep in my chair cause when I lay down it starts. I am calling doc again in the morn. I hope your meds do you good.

Comment

Neti Pot and antibiotics are the answer. But do not use the salt just warm water as the sinus is raw. Hope you feel better fast.

Comment

Actually with the netti pot, you can always mix up your own salt water, and make it a little less strong. I don't like the packets that come with the netti pot, but I am a firm believer in the good that those do. I had sinus surgery a couple of years back, and that is what I picked up from the ent the benefits of using sinus irrigation. He told me that when you have a sinus infection an irrigation of the sinus' is like a days worth of antibiodics.

Comment

oh honey I feel for you! I've been there, and now my doc puts me on allegra just before the season hits, and I am already on singular, so I really havent been like you in 2years...

sip hot tea, and tell DH to order out!!! Hope you feel better soon buddy!

Comment

Watch out... They first told me I had bronchitis, then it turned into pneumonia... It was the fever that made them change their mind. Do you have one?

Comment

Working...
                          X