Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConnieP
    replied
    I didn't watch it but my gosh with the money they put into to it the sound system being off? What a crock it should have been perfect. Sounds like the singers were robbed. I saw Garth a while back and he was pretty thin so guess he has put it back on. It is such a hassle for anyone to lose weight.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied
    I like country music, like to listen to it and dance to it. But I like the " old" kind of country music, I like to listen to Willie Nelson and George Strait, to George Jones. Waylon Jennings and Freddie Fender, who have passed away. I couldn't name one song that Kenny Chesney or Brad Paisley have recorded if my life depended on it, LOL

Leave a comment:

• luv2bake
    replied
    Originally posted by chickyp View Post
    I like country music, but IMO it's straying pretty far off the 'country' path lately.
    Country music "ain't" what it used to be, for sure! LOL

Garth Brooks' jeans looked like they were painted on, wow, they were tight. Maybe that's why he sounded outta breath.

Leave a comment:

• chickyp
    replied
    I watched it and the sound system was horrible. I like country music, but IMO it's straying pretty far off the 'country' path lately.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied
    Keeney Chesney , isn't he the one who was married to Renee Zellweiger for like 5 minutes or so?? LOL

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied
    Garth has always called himself overweight, the "high life" has been good to him! lol
    I don't dislike Kenny, but I'm kind of sick to death of him. I voted for Brad, but I guess it didn't help! Sorry Brad!

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied
    Originally posted by Engel View Post
    Garth is usually fun to watch, but he sounded sort of out-of-breath or something. Don't know exactly what it was. Guess I'm in the minority on Rimes" song. I didn't like it. Also not a Chesney fan, so disappointed he won---again.
    I didn't watch it. But I think Garth is slightly overweight and maybe that's why he sounded out of breath ?? There was a picture of him in our newspaper and he looked like the Pillsbury doughboy. Sorry, Garth fans.

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied
    The radio station today was talking about how bad the sound system was, that made everyone singing sound like "amateur hour". I wondered why most everyone sounded so bad, I didn't realize the sound system would change their voices also????

Leave a comment:

• Engel
    replied
    Garth is usually fun to watch, but he sounded sort of out-of-breath or something. Don't know exactly what it was. Guess I'm in the minority on Rimes" song. I didn't like it. Also not a Chesney fan, so disappointed he won---again.

Leave a comment:

• luv2bake
    replied
    I missed the first part, but I thought Lee Ann Rimes was great. Was it just me or did Garth Brooks sound awful? I thought Keith Urban did good.

Leave a comment:

• AllieK
    replied
    I was blown away by Lei Ann Rhimes (sp.?) performance. I think she was the only one that I heard that wasn't off key at least somewhere in their performance. She has such wonderful stage presense. I didn't see the first half hour though.

Leave a comment:

• thatallamericangirl
    replied
    My Kenny won! I can't wait for May 31st when I can see him live. 6th row tickets! WOO HOO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• janabanana
    replied
    Tell DH to come over here, I'm watching the Harley show... ;-) I don't do country either..

Leave a comment:

• milkyway412
    replied
    We watched after Home Edition Makeovers.

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• floridagirly68
    replied
    Me, Me, Me!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X