Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate Housewives spoiler don't peek!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Housewives spoiler don't peek!!!

Just stop & don't read if you didn't see the final epsiode because I need to talk about it. I don't want anyone yelling because they taped it and haven't seen it, I warned you. Ok, for those that saw it seems next season the kids must be grown up because it is 5 yrs later. I get some are off to college etc... I think some are leaving, Nicolette may go who knows. Well, who was Susan kissing??? Don't think it was Mike ,was he her 1st husband??? This show has been getting a little stale so hope next season it will get better. I did like the final epsiode.

my dh think the guy susan was kissing was adam--the guy who got beat up by the bad cop ex hubby.
    i thought the show was a pretty good show last night. i loved the chucky gabrielle kids.
    SHEL

Comment

I had been only catching this show recently when I caught it. I really thought it had gone downhill after the first season.

But I loved last nite and I couldn't walkaway from it. I hope this carries on for next season. HHHMMMMMM.....I couldn't tell who susan was kissing, but dang I would love to know. And yeah the chunky gabrielle and her kids was hysterical.

dragun

Comment

It looked like Susan was kissing a younger man. It didn't look like any of the regular characters. I'm glad Lynnette's stepdaughter is finally gone. That certainly was surprising what happened to Dana Delaney's (can't remember character's name) biological daughter on the show. When it comes back next season do you think they will go with the 5 years in the future from now on?

Comment

There were quite alot of twists and turns last night. I thought Susan was SOOO in love with Mike...thought maybe he went back on the wagon or was killed from someone in his past or something. in any event...that was a NEW guy she was kissing.

Parker / Preston being arrested for joy-riding? LOL! now THAT was great writting!

Gabby having chubbys...WEARING HER PRADA? PERFECT!!!

Brie and Orsen back together...saw that coming, her cookbook...kinda saw that too, her son running the biz...DIDNT see that happening!!! But he does clean up nice LOL!

Where was Edie in the promo? Danielle (Bries DD)? Julie (Susans DD)? the gays?

I can see Toms daughter returning (she would be 15/16 if its 5yrs from now), I can also see some others leaving...but I'm at a loss to know how they will work the "5 years from now" theme? I think they might skim over the 5years, and then start from this year. JMHO

Comment

I kind of got the feeling that the show might not come back. Then I thought, if it does, maybe the 5 year thing was just someone dreaming it up. I have to say that I am a little puzzled. Then I thought that maybe Mike had a rival brother and he just came onto Susan.
            Guess we all just have to wait until next season.......darn....

Comment

Well, if they were trying to hook me for next season.....They Won! I am so curious about all of the twists that we saw at the end. I don't think Edie was coming back.

dragun

Comment

I don't think that Edie is coming back. I think that something happened to Mike, separation or he got killed. I don't think that they will go to 5 years because it said there was a preview of what was going to happen in 5 years. I thought that Gabby couldn't get pregnant since she lost the baby.

Comment

They would have announcedit by now if the show didn't get picked up in the fall.. Like the Frasier guy, his show isn't coming back... Anyway, this has to be a dream.. Gabby wouldn't let herself gain that weight. She looked so believable too. Especially her legs in the sweats.. I do have to say, it was the best show every last night.. Alot of surprises to say the least.

Comment

You know...that one girl sitting on the bed was more than 5 years old...how in GODS name did Gabby get pregnant (for 10months) than give birth to a 3year old???? That girl on the bed was 7 at the least...maybe even older.

Is it possible they adopted / forstered the kids to get the money???? Just a thought

Comment

Sorry I missed it. I got so bummed out cause of all the reruns and cancelled shows I just thought the writers weren't ready for the succes they had on their hands. Sounds like they woke up to put it together.

Comment

Mellon, hope they rerun it. It really was good. Next season will be different. It was getting stale so hope now they get something exciting to happen.

Comment

The guy susan was kissing is Gale Harold (Brian from Queer as Folk). I shrieked when I saw that!

Comment

Queer as folk? dont watch that show...he must be trading up

Comment

Can someone tell me the name of the guy who played Wayne? I can't find it anywhere and I have a bet going, that he played Alec MacIntyre years ago on All My Children.

Comment

Working...
                              X