Good Monday Morning everybody !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Monday Morning everybody !

Hope everybody had a good weekend. We did, granddaughter got confirmed and we had a nice family gathering after the service. Good to visit and catch up with everybody.
    Back to reality today, another Monday, another visit to the grocery store, and since I wasn't home for most of the weekend, picking up around the house. I don't know how it got so messy, since we really weren't home ?????? Mystery. LOL
    According to the weatherman it's supposed to go up to mid 90's today, A/C is going to run overtime. So, what is going on in your world?

Last day for the kids to be in school here. We are so ready for it to be done with for the year. We will probably just be lazy the rest of the week and do as little as possible!

We were in the 90's yesterday and I think we are supposed to be there again today. I am not ready for the 90's yet!!
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

High's suppose to be 99 today! It's not even June yet!! Thank God for A/C!!!

Spent the day with GS yesterday. DS and DIL went to the lake with her sister & BIL, Sean was getting ate up with gnats, and they were having boat problems so DS asked if I'd watch,and of course I did, we had a ball. The kid didn't whimper once until he saw his parents, how come kids are good for everyone else and whimper and cry for their parents??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        since I wasn't home for most of the weekend, picking up around the house. I don't know how it got so messy, since we really weren't home ?????? Mystery. LOL
        It's the home gnomes...havent you heard of em?
        They come in when you've been out all day and leave dirty dishes in the sink, change around the couch pillows, eat everything out of the fridge, leave cat poop on the floor, muddy the mud room, just plain chaos really...

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
          It's the home gnomes...havent you heard of em?
          They come in when you've been out all day and leave dirty dishes in the sink, change around the couch pillows, eat everything out of the fridge, leave cat poop on the floor, muddy the mud room, just plain chaos really...

THey also hit snooze buttons before you can wake up!!!! Pest control looks at me crazy when I ask them to spray for gnomes!!!

Comment

It's a chilly 49' today (so far), fells like fall really!

Yesterday was DS's fund raiser...dont know how they did yet (all the money goes to UCP in DS's name), they were cleaning up (drinking) till after midnight (from 11am) dont think I'll be hearing from them anytime soon...LOL!

My brownies are now JUNIORS! We bridged Friday night, and they were so freaking cute! Then we had a HUGE party at the inflatable place and the girls FREAKED OUT with all the stuff to bounce on/climb/slide/etc! all in all a good night (except for the one stinkin co-leader of course...but I digress)

Saturday eve my neice came in with her new born baby (2mths) SO CUTE! they stayed over and left around 10 Sunday morn.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              High's suppose to be 99 today! It's not even June yet!! Thank God for A/C!!!

Spent the day with GS yesterday. DS and DIL went to the lake with her sister & BIL, Sean was getting ate up with gnats, and they were having boat problems so DS asked if I'd watch,and of course I did, we had a ball. The kid didn't whimper once until he saw his parents, how come kids are good for everyone else and whimper and cry for their parents??? lol
              They wimper for their parents because they know that they can get a rise out of their parents. Doesn't work with grandmothers....LOL

Comment

THey also hit snooze buttons before you can wake up!!!! Pest control looks at me crazy when I ask them to spray for gnomes!!!

ME TOO!!!! The keep giving me that "dumb blonde" look!!! jerks!

One of these days I'll catch one!!! I'll show them...I'll show them ALL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
                  Last day for the kids to be in school here. We are so ready for it to be done with for the year. We will probably just be lazy the rest of the week and do as little as possible!

We were in the 90's yesterday and I think we are supposed to be there again today. I am not ready for the 90's yet!!
                  Wow, it's only May 19, school is out early for your kids, before Memorial Day. When did you start school last year ? June 4 is last day for most of the kids here in SA area.

Comment

and he walks by himself farther for us than he will for his parents! lol. He walked all the way across the living room to go to his grandpa, and won't hardly walk a couple steps to his parents withouth going around and holding on to furniture! lol\

He kept standing on the couch and diving into the padded arm, once he was standing up facing the back, held his arms up, looked at me, grinned and went backwards!! If I hadn't been watching he would have been head first in the floor! He's a daredevil!!!

Comment

Good Morning. Fixed waffles and bacon for the GKs for breakfast so got to clean that up. Bought a little Mazda to save gas on my Yukon so I guess it got mad, damn battery is dead. DH headed for a new battery this morning. Sun is shinning and we are predicted a good HOT week. Thank goodness for AC or I would die!

Comment

That's a typical little boy for you, my gs is the same way . LOL

Comment

Good Morning All. Holiday Monday here. It is ffffffrigid!! We had quite a bit of rain yesterday and, would you believe....there is a mixture of rain and snow falling right now. The temp is just above freezing.

Since it is a holiday today, I am planning on not doing too much of anything. Maybe clear some recorded stuff off the DVR, or watch a DVD... I know that any time I sit down today, I'll have at least one furball to cuddle. Oh and the house gnomes have difinitely been busy here too...
                          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

What holiday Ginger? What do you do for it?

Comment

Pest control looks at me crazy when I ask them to spray for gnomes!!!
                              Hmmm gee I wonder why that is? Could it be the 'pest control' come to your house in little white jackets? I think they have a special huggy jacket for you!

Huffle
                              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X