taco bueno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taco bueno

Is it just my good luck or is there anyone else who has food missing from there order when going through the drive-thru?? and it would just take too long to check the bags when your ordering food 5 people.
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Not your back luck Eric, it would happen to me 80% of the time if I don't sit there and check it all out. I tell them it happens way to often, and too bad if I hold the line up. If I were you, when you're ordering say, 5 burgers or tacos, and 5 fries or onion rings, to have them bag the burgers separate, the fries separate, etc..so it's be easier to count them.. Funny they never forget all the drinks tho...

Comment

I just don't go thru drive thru's anymore! It's usually faster to go in anyway. There's something always missing when I go thru the drive thru. When I do go thru, I look to make sure everythings there before I pull away.

Comment

I am with Nu. I usually will go inside. If it is a small order then I will check it right there in front of them! I don't feel bad either. I would not be checking it if they hadn't screwed up in the past!!!
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

no , it's not just you efue. SO goes through drive through and it seems to happen to him a lot. I go inside, that way I can see what they are doing and I can check if needed. Doesn't take that much extra time.

Comment

taco bueno

When they make a mistake, they should give you the whole order free, since you have to drive back to complain--it is always my DH food that gets left out.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              Not your back luck Eric, it would happen to me 80% of the time if I don't sit there and check it all out. I tell them it happens way to often, and too bad if I hold the line up. If I were you, when you're ordering say, 5 burgers or tacos, and 5 fries or onion rings, to have them bag the burgers separate, the fries separate, etc..so it's be easier to count them.. Funny they never forget all the drinks tho...
              I've held the line up several times...I was even asked once if I would "pull over to the side" I said NO not till I checked my order.
              I organize chores into catagories.
              Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

LOL! Nope, it's not just you.......I hear that all the time from people. But still the line goes all the way around the building most of the day at our one McDonald's. Don't understand it the attraction. (I just posted above on my son's recent experience at McDonald's.)

Comment

The worst place I've ever been was Burger King they could never get the order right. I followed the 3 strikes your out rule. The messed up 3 time I never went back. We only go to 3 fast food places one being Sonic, Jack in the Box and Whataburger and we go in, driving a big noisy dodge deisel I hate to turn it off and then back on so it's just easier to go inside.
                  ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

KFC is the worst place in town here, They went out of business, go figure!! lol
                    Braums is second worse, IMHO

Comment

most of the time they get it right here, thank god, but i just order for me, lol,god i hope kfc doesnt close,i love thier chicken pot pies,lol

Comment

well I just got my e-mail answered "you and a fried"...lol to bad theres no steak on the menu...lol

Dear [email protected],

Thank you for your comments! Please accept my apology for your recent visit to Taco Bueno in Pantego, Texas. Furthermore, please allow me the opportunity to invite you and a fried for complimentary visits on me. We value your time & efforts to help us better serve you in the future. Please contact me at the below information and I'll gladly take care of you.

thanks again & come back real soon,

Rod Dean

Taco Bueno Restaurants LP

District Manger
                        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Never more.....always short

My DH does not let me go to the drive thru any more...... I would come home SOOOO angry because they messed up the order, and I would call and they still would not do something.

I do take the time on a single order to check at the window to make sure it is all there. I think they try to make orders wrong so they can benefit.............how many times have you got TOOO MUCH of an order....vs not what you paid for?????

They always short you and NEVER give you more than you ordered.

Comment

Working...
                          X