Finally something about my DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally something about my DD

Well we done the scope today and at first the doctor said everything seemed normal. Told us she could have an irratable bowel and that cause the pain. Then to doctor found a papallia on her throat down where she has been hurting. He went back in and took another look and found a jagor Papilla which can also give you the same problems. I hope this is it. The bad part now is on Thursday or Friday are they going to tell us she has cancer and if they can are cab tget be fixed? We are reall scared it could be cancer or something more. Please pray that it is not cancer. Thanks.

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Prayers being offered for your daughter, Debbie.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

You are finding out some things which is good, let's just see what happens, I will pray also for your DD. You do keep us informed and we all will be praying and hoping that they can fix this problem. I know you are scared. Let's hope it's not cancer. We got some nurses on this board and I am sure they can help you out. Be strong.

Comment

(((Debbie)))

Your DD and you are in my prayers. Please do keep us informed.
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

What did the doctor tell you about this condition ? Have you done a google search on it? Not everything is cancer.

Comment

Continuing prayers your way, milky. At least some answers are coming in and you can DEAL w/ whatever it is!!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Prayers being said for her. Hoping all will be ok. At least you now have something to check out online.
              I organize chores into catagories.
              Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

finally something about my DD

Hugs for you and daughter, keep the faith.

Comment

Prayers and good thoughts.

Comment

More prayers for your daughter!! And for you!!!

Comment

You and your daughter are both in my prayers - please keep us informed!

Comment

More prayers for you and your daughter. I hope she will be fine.
                        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

((((((Debbie)))))) Keeping you and DD in my thoughts and prayers.. Please keep us updated..
                          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Prayers and Hugs for both you and your daughter.....

Comment

Prayers

Prayers and good thoughts are being sent your way......wishing you all good news.

Comment

Working...
                              X