Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: what % raise did you get? anyone know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: what % raise did you get? anyone know...

what the average is for this year? Don't of course need to know the amount, that is personal, I am just curious as to how my raise percentage compares with those across the country, I am a legal secretary...very lucrative business... been here now in my 19th year, and got 4%.... anyone else care to comment?

I Got 2%, And I Am Going On My 4th Year Here.
    SHEL

Comment

I get a raise every 4 or 5 yrs!!! it's due also!! When I worked at the hospital I got a 6% every year.
      DH just got a $2 raise.

Comment

$ 2.00 raise, that's almost an insult.

Comment

maybe 2.00 an hour?

Comment

At my last job, there were fabulous raises cause there was $$. I got almost a 10% raise for nearly 5 years. Then the company moved to Virginia from New Jersey and I didn't want to move w/ them.

I've been very lucky in this job too. I got an 8% raise the first year... a 10% raise the second and another 8% raise this year! I don't think those great raises will last, but I'll take 'em!!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Y'all have been pretty lucky! I have ended up with about a 10% raise for the last couple years due to employer changes. I was laid off a couple of years ago, and two years later I am making about 20% more. Before that it was a few years with 2% raises, or no raise despite 3 job promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by dottalk View Post
                maybe 2.00 an hour?
                Gosh, I sure hope so.

Comment

anyone know of a website that gives approx. wages for jobs, and also depending on the area you live in, number of citizens, etc.?

Comment

We will probably be taking cuts soon...own our own business...in the homebuilding trade. It's terrible here in our area. Many companies in this area are cutting back.

Comment

pay raise? I'm a stay at home mom...I can tell you the only raise I get is_________________

Comment

Working...
                      X