• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LaurenB ??

How are you feeling????

With her fingers DUH!!! lol

Lets us know if your alive.

Comment

How silly of me to ask a dumb question !!! Dang, I knew it, I should have asked Nu first !

Comment

Remember..... I Know Everything!!! Lol

Comment

I know, that's what I meant !! Live and learn... !

Comment

Bump for Lauren..

Comment

Oh, hey Jana and Nu! I am still alive! I have pretty much been in bed for the last couple of days. I went in yesterday morning and got some urgent things taken care of at work, and then grabbed an armload of stuff to bring home and work on in between naps. Thank God for Laptops! Mine has been in bed with me!

I got the distinct feeling no one wanted me hanging around up there! Wonder why??

Thanks for checking up on me. I feel so loved!! I am on 3rd day of Steroids and antibiotics, and actually feel a tad bit better now. I'm going back to work in the morning I think...
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Glad you're feeling better, but don't push yourself too hard going back to work.. You should wait til you're better than a tad bit..

Comment

I am lucky in the way that I can just kind of "barricade" myself in my office.. And, I know I can go home if I start declining mid day!
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lauren you rest and take care of yourself, no one else would do it so you should just take control of yourself. Rest & treat yourself like a Queen. You need it. Everyday you will get a little stronger.

Comment

Working...
                    X