Gas Prices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices...

This is actually very acurate in my town. Thought I'd pass this along for you to check the cheapest gas in your area.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

gasoline at Costco today was $ 3.59 for regular

Comment

It was $3.84 yesterday at Costco when I was with my friend in her car to fill up, today I took my car in and it was $3.89 !! 5 freakin cents over night !! WTF?

Comment

I know, right??? There is NO WAY to explain THAT kind of increase.... Come on, billions of people, billions of gallons of gas...just a .02 cent difference would make GAJILLIONS of dollars. So, how do you explain the EXTRAORDINARY price hikes????? I have an idea.. GREED. Plain and simple. The Oil Company PIGS that are being allowed to make RECORD PROFITS right now. Why is our Government allowing these greedy pigs to completely screw up the American Economy?? I don't get it.
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't get it either Lauren. It just makes me sick... I'm more upset about the gas prices than my divorce !!

Comment

Jana, more upset about the gas prices than the divorce. So funny!!!! I laughed so much. Oh yeah this is going up by the minute. $3.62 for the cheap stuff. Last week $3.59. On the weekends see the guys bringing in boats & dirt bikes to fill up, some people just don't care & want to have fun on the weekends. Some people are cutting back & others will continue their life. Went to the mall, the sales were great, they have to compete and lowered prices. My mall was wonderful today, hope the grocery store does the same. These stores have to get the customers in. Heard this crap with gas & real estate will last for another yr.

Comment

I filled up my Van yesterday to the tune of $3.73.9. It has to stop somewhere. ...I expect price will jump 10 cents over the weekend.We usually take two or three trips in the summer, but we will stay home this year. I'm missing a family reunion,I've been looking forward to, but its almost 800 miles one way and I cannot spend that on gas. may need it during the next year.I've been checking flights daily for a cheap rate, but so far no luck.
              I organize chores into catagories.
              Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Was 3.69 On Way Home Last Night, And 3.75 On Way To Work This Morning At Same Station! I Don't Understand, You Know They Didn't Refill Their Tanks After Hours To Get Newer Higher Prices!

Comment

I filled up yesterday and it was down, yes down to 3.70 for regular. It had been as high as $3.95. But I hear it is supposed to go over $4.00 before the holiday weekend.

Comment

I Didn't Think Of That, Duh!!! It's A Holliday Weekend Coming Up, That's Why It's Going Up Again! Aggrivating!!!!!

Comment

Last time I went to the gas station I noticed that the person who got gas at the pump before me had only put in $10.00 worth of gas. I thought "Geesh, that certainly wont get them very far!". I remember when $10.00 worth of gas was all I could afford to pump at one time, but it would half-fill my tank and I was able to get around on it for a week!

Comment

they say az has the lowest prices in the nation. i think the owners got wind of that and are now raising prices by leaps and bounds to catch up with u all. station just down the street from us always had the best prices. but since "summer" is here (unoffically) they have been higher for the last 10 days or so. but then they are the last station before the river and the bottom lake.
                        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I am sure the price will go up with the upcoming Memorial day weekend. Prices have always gone up before holidays, nothing new. We have lousy public transportation in this town, now they are talking of light rail like in Dallas. Of course even if construction were to start today, that would be years away. Very few people car pool anymore. Personally I see no change around me, my neighbors, much traffic on the expressway as ever. restaurants are full at lunch time, so people go out to lunch. of course they have to drive, stores are full, people are shopping, people are complaining, but nobody seems to change.

Comment

Well the news says, no relief in prices this year. We could even see $5 a gallon by the end of the year. And the rate we're going at a nickel a day increase, it could happen.

Comment

holiday is Monday so the gas prices are going up .

Comment

Working...
                              X