Senator Ted Kennedy........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Ted Kennedy........

Doctors say Sen. Edward (Ted) Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor; the condition was discovered after his recent seizure. The brain cancer in the left side of his head and it's a tough cancer to beat because it is aggressive and most die within 18 months of diagnosis. This does not look good once again for the cursed Kennedy family. He is 76 years old now.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

I just heard the news on the radio coming home. Tragic news.

Comment

That is what killed my grandmother. She lived a while with it, but at that age, I would think that they couldn't be very aggressive with the treatment.

Prayers are with that family.
      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I would think a lot will depend on the location of the tumor ? We had a friend who had lung cancer which had spread to the brain by the time he was diagnosed. And he was in his 70's, he received chemo for the lung cancer and radiation for the brain tumor. He didn't even live 6 month. Heavy, heavy smoker for over 50 years.

Comment

Dunno if you can say he's a victim of the Kennedy curse... 76 is a pretty good age to reach... and he's had one helluva life!! I'd have to say Mary Jo Koppeckne was a victim tho...
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

President Kennedy and his brother they were victims. But all the other stuff that has happened in that family, illness & death, is just like any family, I have never thought that the Kennedy family was cursed. It's a big family, lot of people, stuff happens. And a lot of stuff that happened they brought on themselves, i.e. drugs.
            Yes, I would say that Mary Jo Koppeckne was a victim. I wonder how much the family paid her parents to keep quiet ???

Comment

I just remember just a little about what happened, it was "before my time" , but think what would have happened it it would have happened in this day and age! He would never have survived politically!!!

Comment

I don't think the whole Mary Jo story would have been swept under the carpet nowadays. What do you all think?

Comment

No, I don't think so either. I am old enough and I remember him being on TV trying to explain what happened that night, he left her in the car in the water and swam to shore, and I believe he called either a family member or his attorney before the police was called. I am sure a number of people ( besides her parents/family ) were paid off, no doubt in my mind. But it didn't hurt him, he has gotten away with murder

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    No, I don't think so either. I am old enough and I remember him being on TV trying to explain what happened that night, he left her in the car in the water and swam to shore, and I believe he called either a family member or his attorney before the police was called. I am sure a number of people ( besides her parents/family ) were paid off, no doubt in my mind. But it didn't hurt him, he has gotten away with murder

That he did! I remember it well.

Comment

I just googled that story to refresh my memory and the police wasn't called until the next day, instead he and 2 other guys supposedly went into the water to get her out. Wouldn't calling the police / fire dept. etc. be the very FIRST thing one would do? I guess not when you are a Kennedy

Comment

And Brother (edward, Brother?) Went Back To Party And Didn't Call Police, After He Was Told About "accident"

Comment

Yes, he got out of the water and went back to the party.

Comment

My brother died of a brain tumor and this just stirs up all the bad memories and disbelief of this tragic news.

Comment

Well, sounds like he will be meeting his Maker very soon. Boy, is he gonna have some explaining to do....Him and OJ................Because, we know WHO is THE ultimate JUDGE AND JURY....
                              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X