Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Licorice

Yes Or No?

I Love Black Licorice. I Find So Many People Who Don't Like It, But Have Never Tried It.
    Do You Like It?

Black Licorice

I like black licorice! My husband loves that chocolate licorice which in my opinion tastes anything like chocolate...has a rather burnt taste to it.
    Love that black licorice. Reminds me of SNAPS. Anyone remember them?

Comment

Haven't had it since I was a child. Liked it then, wouldn't eat it now.

Comment

Hate all licorice

Comment

No, I've never liked it nor any of the so-called flavored licorices.

Genuine licorice, the black one, should not be eaten by anyone with hypertension. Just the FYI of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mew View Post
            No, I've never liked it nor any of the so-called flavored licorices.

Genuine licorice, the black one, should not be eaten by anyone with hypertension. Just the FYI of the day.
            I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT. I JUST ASKED THE DOC I WORK FOR, HE SAID IT DOESN'T MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE. GOOD, CAUSE I DONT' WANT TO GIVE UP MY LICORICE!!!

Comment

I love black licorice ! And love tarragon for that reason too... I fight for the black jelly beans..

Comment

tried it, didnt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                  I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT. I JUST ASKED THE DOC I WORK FOR, HE SAID IT DOESN'T MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE. GOOD, CAUSE I DONT' WANT TO GIVE UP MY LICORICE!!!

I guess that's one of those matter of opinion things in the medical community. One of the docs (internist) at the hospital I work for has that as a standard sentence on his discharge instruction sheet.

Comment

I'll Have To Look Into It.

Comment

Black Licorice Has Alot Of Salt Which Inturn Can Raise Bp And Cause Swelling. Now I Know And Never Have To Ask Again!! Lol

EDITED TO ADD: OMG!!!! SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW!! LOL

Comment

No doubt it's like so much else - moderation, moderation, moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          Black Licorice Has Alot Of Salt Which Inturn Can Raise Bp And Cause Swelling. Now I Know And Never Have To Ask Again!! Lol

EDITED TO ADD: OMG!!!! SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW!! LOL
                          I am in shock...!!! Somthing NU didn't know? I am speechless.... Am I dreaming?

Comment

I have to be in the mood for black licorice. But - there is one thing I will never turn away, and that is Good N Plenty! Love them!

Comment

Anybody ever had Kookaburra licorice? Made in Australia...it's the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X