american idol somewhat of a spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american idol somewhat of a spoiler

I think someone was not wanting to win tonight.

He just didn't have it tonight. But why wouldn't he want to win?

Comment

He's better off not winning. Smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
        I'm thinking the same thing!

Comment

Do you think he threw the contest too?

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
            ITA.... No contract for one year with Idol.. He'll cut a CD within a few months. However, David A did rock the house down...

Comment

I don't watch it but my g/f said just do it for tonight & next competion I like the end. Well, I really don't know much about these two Davids but one David is into a rock singer & the other into something else. Seems the judges like little David, boy did they praise him, I thought the other David was good too, but those judges seem to praise the one, guess that will influence the votes. Little David to me, was a more strong singer, trust me I do like both of them.

Comment

David Cook found out one of his best friends from the show, Luke Menard, has cancer. I think David C has a lot of way more important stuff in his head/life and yes, it did show last night. He was off. He was trying to be the same, but you could tell he was exhausted, wanted the whole mess to be done, and his voice sounded strained. He's only 25 and he's having to deal with a lot of sadness and stress. His brother with cancer is still being treated, and he's been fighting with brain cancer for 10yrs. Recently his prognosis is not that good, his cancer has spread.

I hope DC does lose, it will be better for him. He'll still make music that people want...his iTunes show that to be true. Let little Archie be the Idol and make all the publicity runs. Let DC go make a record people want to hear.

Comment

I like both of them, just different styles, but pulling for David C. I felt that David A. really wanted to win it. David C. could have blown the roof off if he had wanted to, but for whatever reason, he didn't. He did seem low key.

Comment

Amen, Calicoskies! I agree with that. Also, at the end David C. almost made a polite gesture at the end towards little Archie like he wanted everyone to applaud little Archie and then whispered something in little D's ear. I thought if he really wanted to win at the end he should have picked Billy Jean or one of the amazing things he sang before. Great things will happen for both. That's sad about Luke. What kind of cancer does he have?

Comment

i wondered why dc was off last nite. imo........they are both winners! it is hard to say who i like the best.
                      http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Well, I must be the only one, but I didn't think David C. did poorly last nite. I have always liked David A. best, but last nite I thought David C.'s criticism by the judges was too harsh and David A.'s was a little over the top. I thought they both did well, and it's anybody's game.

Comment

I think you are correct Debster. David C. was still good because he is awesome. I think the judges comments were over the top also for David A.

Comment

I've Never Watched Ai, But I Watched It Last Night Because Nothing Was On And I Was Waiting To Watch Hells Kitchen. Both Davids Were Awesome. David C Hit A Few "off" Notes Where I Didn't Here David A Hit A Off Note One. But I'm Not A Music Cridic Either. I Wouldn't Mind Hearing Songs On The Radio From Either One.

Comment

amen calicoskies and suchi!
                              I've been sayingthat all along! Was HOPING upon all hope that DC would somehow "throw the show"...MUCH better for him in the long run (and short as well)!
                              DA can be led around like the "puppy dog droanie" that AI is looking for...glad i worked out that way...hope the votes show it!
                              DC will do MUCH better without AI

Comment

Working...
                              X