Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat

My hon was getting ready to go to work this a.m. and there was a cat by our window..we opened the door and the cat came in. He is white with a few black spots and I was to let him out the door after he ate something. Well I let him eat and have some water..called kitty kitty to him and he rubbed against my legs and he found the hole to get into the house and back out into the garage to eat, etc..met our big dog..everything went well and now I don't have the heart to get rid of him. I emailed my hon at work and told him everything and told him he may have to do it if we can't keep him cuz the cat has my heart now. I was readiing in here and saw where somone has a cat named Oreo and that name would fit this cat perfectly so if I get to keep him...would like to name him Oreo too
    We already have cats and dogs so I hope he says we can keep him

The way I am, I would take it as a sure sign that the kitty was meant to be mine forever. I hope you get to keep him! How can anybody resist a sweet little kitty rubbing against their legs?

Comment

Obviously you have no choice in the matter. The kitty has marked you and you are now his LOL. Get him/her checked and fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
        Obviously you have no choice in the matter. The kitty has marked you and you are now his LOL. Get him/her checked and fixed.
        LOL that's right you don't get to pick the Cat! the cat picked you

Comment

There may be a rule/law in your area that you must post finding a lost cat for a certain amt of days. Someone else may be heart broken. Call your local SPCA and ask how to post

Comment

I would keep it too. A friend of mine had a black and white cat...she named it Domino
            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Working...
            X