What's for dinner tonight 5/21/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 5/21/2008

Any ideas for what you are having for dinner tonight?

Tonight I have one cooked chicken breast to work with, lettuce, and a variety of salad fixings.

I Don't Have A Clue What To Have For Dinner Tonight. Hopefullyt Someonw Will Give Me Some Insiration Here.
    SHEL

Comment

I am making DH Chicken Rice-a-Roni, I am having a Healthy choice steamer and salad, and the kids will probably have left over sweet and sour meatloaf and some sort of veggies.
      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Marinated sirloin steak on the grill, baked potatoes and green beans.

Comment

No idea. An artichoke for sure. I have some leftover steamed rice I need to do something with, but nothing's coming to mind right away.

Comment

Smoked pork chops, roasted cauliflower, edame salad and roasted red beets with some kind of orange glaze. Can you tell, I went shopping at Whole Foods today..LOL

Comment

I'm going to Sabines, thanks mom!!!

I was getting worried there, everyone else either had just one breast (chicken), having leftovers or didn't know what they were having. I thought I was going to have to fix my own!!! WWWHHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!****wiping forehead****

Comment

Yeah I'm going to Sabine's too!! Plus it's a lot warmer at her house. Our high today was 48 degrees with wind and showers. I am frozen!!

Well, in actuallity, I have left-over yoghurt chicken with purple sweeties and veggies. Just gonna chuck the whole thing into a small casserole and heat it up in the toaster oven.
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Come on down Ginger and Nu, it's 96° in the shade. Cold beer is in the fridge. And yes, Nu, you can put tomato juice in your beer .....

Comment

Thanks Mom, That's About The Only Way I Drink Beer Anymore!!!

Comment

Could I interest you in a Chili Dog, Nu

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        Could I interest you in a Chili Dog, Nu
                        NO THANK YOU, I WOULD PREFER ONE FROM TYLER!!

Comment

gravy and biscuits and bacon....the biscuits and honey
                          DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Hey Luv, Can you set an extra place? I'll be here in 20 mins.. !

Comment

I wish I could. It was actually some of the best gravy I have ever made. Sometimes it just doesn't turn out like my mom's. It was good tonight.

Then when I had my biscuit and honey, I used Kroger brand whipped honey. It was wonderful. I could eat that stuff right out of that little tub it comes in. Yum!!!!!
                              DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Working...
                              X