I heard back from McDonald's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard back from McDonald's !

WOW! That was quick. The assistant manager just called and said she'll send me a coupon for a value meal..! So Gayle, PM your address and like I said, I'll email you the coupon! The gal said that happens quite often, going down the assembly line, they forget the patties..
    I'm surprised she admitted that..

Wow! You GO Jana!!! I'm kinda surprised that they admitted that too, but I admire the honesty more than if she had said, "Really? That NEVER happens!" A friend of mine went through McDonalds once and ordered dinner for the family. For her 3 year old, she ordered a "plain hamburger with nothing on it". Well, she wound up with a bun. No MEAT! She was upset. I was like, "Well, guess you have to SPECIFY! JUST MEAT AND BREAD ONLY"!!! Crazy..
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Mcdonalds suck really sucks I have had some really bad food from there so I don't buy from them anymore.

Comment

Glad to see that there is still customer service!!!! (or at least customer relations!)

Tessa

Comment

Thanks, Jan, but just give it to somebody that can use it better than I can......if I had it I'd be tempted to go use it and eat the whole thing! (and I haven't had a hamburger or even a slice of bread in two years....don't need the temptation!) Thanks, though!!

Comment

Ok, if you change your mind, let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X