American Idol....Spoiler.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol....Spoiler.......

I think both could have deservedly won the title. It's been said a number of times DC would be better off NOT wining. IMO, the single proved it....wasn't him, no edge and very young David sounding. Hopefully the whole album won't be like that.

Sweet! I hope he can get me some music to my iPod very very soon! I loved that whole show, was really fun. I'm very happy for DC and his reaction was so touching.

Comment

I agree with you, Jackie. The single sounded more David A. style.

Comment

The show was a class A production. I really enjoyed it and was suprised that David C won cause I thought David A had a huge following. They both will do well.

Comment

I loved watching David C perform with ZZ Top tonight. I think he's fantastic!

Comment

American Idol Spoiler

David Cook really looked right at home with ZZ Top

Comment

I agree, the show was great! I loved the way it ended, touching and classy!

Comment

David Cook rocks! The right man won!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                  I loved watching David C perform with ZZ Top tonight. I think he's fantastic!
                  I LOVED HIS PERFORMACE WITH ZZ TOP AS WELL. HE SOUNDED ASESOME WITH THEM. ROCK ON DAVID C.
                  SHEL

Comment

I found it interesting that David C. sang lead with ZZ Top but David A. seemed more of a back-up singer when he sang with a band.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

american idol spoiler

When I saw David C singing with ZZTop, I told my DH that I thought that was an omen of what was to come last night. He was just so natural on the stage-we will be seeing more of him. Did anyone else think Michael John looked and sounded hot last night. Now I did not really care alot when he sang with Carly though, thought she was trying to hog the spotlight, but then again, never did care for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                        I found it interesting that David C. sang lead with ZZ Top but David A. seemed more of a back-up singer when he sang with a band.
                        i think that is beacasue of what they are more comfortable with doing.
                        SHEL

Comment

Did anyone see how Amanda STANK it up last night? OMG! HOW in the WORLD did that girl EVER make it to the final 12? And could she BE any STIFFER on stage? YIKES!

Anyway...The better man and the more talented man DID win...IMHO. But I still feel as thou he could have done better on his own! Lets hope it's just a one year contract and not the kiss of death (Taylor Hicks was cancelled from his label for poor sales, and is still obligated to AI).

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                            Because DC is more of a performer and more expeirenced than DA...it just LOOKED better too.

Comment

OH!!!!!! Does anyone watch the TV guide network? It's channel 48 on FIOS here, with TVGN as the call letters...anyway...

TVGN has some sort of exclusive rights to contestants on the red carpet, they have the 1st backstage interviews, and is hosted by two former AI singers (Justin Guarini and Kimberley Caldwell)... ANYWAY...

Last night they interviwed the 2 Davids walking in on the red carpet prior to the show...Kimberley Caldwell (I think she was season 2 with Rubin/Clay), has been GUSHING over David Cook all season...so as they walked up she reached out for him, and after the small talk Cook said "You know Kimberley, I've heard all the nice things your've said about me and I would like to ask you to dinner now on live TV!" She nearly dropped to the flower! Then he gave her a flower, and kissed her!!! She was gushing the rest of the show..."Did you see that? I was just asked out by David Cooke!!!" she said to Simon and Randy later on...GREAT LIVE MOMENT!

Comment

Working...
                              X