What's for dinner tonight 5/22/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 5/22/2008

Hey, what are you having for dinner tonight. We are going out tonight to somewhere. I hate to cook the night before I leave. We are going to NYC this weekend.

CAN'T EAT FOR ANOTHER WEEK, JUST FILLED THE TANK ON MY SUBURBAN!!!

PROBABLY A SANDWICH!

Comment

I think I am going to grill chicken that I have marinated in lemon pepper 30 minute marinade, and for the sides- salad and the potato casserole that Chefkel put on here a long time ago. It was the one using onion soup mix and sour cream. I can't find the recipe but I think I can remember how to do it if not I will "wing" it. It really is yummy!

Comment

SO is grilling a steak for himself, baked potato, grilled onions & mushrooms, green salad and leftover salad from last night for myself

Comment

Laughing at nu. I just told my mom five minutes ago that I shall soon be on a corner with a cardboard sign panhandling for gas and grocery money!

No idea about dinner yet. Last night I just ate a few bites of cold sauerkraut right from the jar. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AngID View Post
            No idea about dinner yet. Last night I just ate a few bites of cold sauerkraut right from the jar. LOL

KEEPS YA REGULAR!!! LOL

Comment

Sauerkraut from a jar, I shudder. at least heat the stuff up and add some sausage or something to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                CAN'T EAT FOR ANOTHER WEEK, JUST FILLED THE TANK ON MY SUBURBAN!!!

PROBABLY A SANDWICH!
                What did it cost you? The corner Chevron went up 8 cents overnight. Now it's $4.13 for regular.

Comment

$3.73 a gal. put $100 in, and it stopped before it filled up, but the needle is above "F". It would have stopped withing the next couple dollars. The news is predicting at least a 25cent hike this pm.

Comment

3.86 to 4.09 a gallon for regular here depends where you buy ,a chevon station is 4.09 a gallon and the shell is 3.99 a gallon and the race track here is 3.86 a gallon.

Comment

I made Sweet 'N Sour Pork Chops last night that went over like a dud bomb!!! Sooooo, I took the left over rice & chops & made pork fried rice tonight! OMIGOD! DH raved & ate the whole dang wok-ful!!!
                      "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

Working...
                      X