Printer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printer help

Is there a way to add the word "COPY" to scanned and printed documents?

I'm having to scan copies of my dad's death certificates, and my mom's letter of testament, to close out certain accounts of his and I'd like to be able to put "COPY" in the background so people know right-off-hand that it is a copy and not the original.

Allie, my grandmother left me a car,i had to show the dmv the original letter of testament to get the title changed,they would not accept a copy, but you can do it in your printer settings, at least i can, it gives that option, check your printer software, or any photo software options.im sorry for your loss.

Comment

I know on most things they want the original, but I canceled a gas credit card that he had and all they wanted was the copy. I have CPL and water bill that I need to put in my mom's name and I just want to send a copy. I guess if they really need the original, they will let me know.
      I know when I change his bank accounts, I will need the originals, but at least those I can go to in person.

Comment

Go into the settings and look for the watermark setting. You can then type in 'copy' and it should print it like a watermark.

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy View Post
          Go into the settings and look for the watermark setting. You can then type in 'copy' and it should print it like a watermark.
          Yep was thinking the same thing. Watermark is the only way.

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
          X