How many have a 4 day weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many have a 4 day weekend

my daughter in law and son have off Friday,Sat,Sun and Monday and all I had to say is Wow.

Ditto on the WOW! I'm jealous. I don't even have Monday off; it's one of my holidays to work. That's the major draw back to working in either health or public welfare (hospitals, fire depts., police depts., etc.). They must be staffed 24/7 365 days.

Comment

It was a long weekend here in Canada so I got Monday as a Statutory holiday. I also took Tuesday off. Its a good thing since we didn't get back from our trip to NY until 4:00 AM on Tuesday morning.

Comment

I quit working (outside the home, that is!) last autumn so weekends and long weekends don't mean as much to me now. I don't know anyone that has a 4-day weekend, unless they are taking Friday as a vacation day.

Comment

I'm retired, so everyday is a 4 day weekend..!

Comment

I have a 4 day weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              Jana I got the feeling you were too young to have retired yet.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Some companies are leaving early on Fri. We have plans on doing things around the house. Maybe BBQ some burgers or something but it will be a nice weekend. DD is working Mon. so it is time & half for her & she is excited. If it's just a 3 or 4 day just enjoy it.

Comment

Have 4 day weekend but

Dr wants me in for test on leg. Might have torn muscel. Ao will be in la la land all day lol.

Comment

not me .. I work on Sunday

Comment

DH just has a three day, but I am happy with that
                      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                        Ditto !

Comment

Today is my last day to teach. I am off until August 13th. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
                          DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I have monday off. I usually get off on Fridays at noon, but have to work till 2 today, but the last 2 hrs is just to answer "on call" phone calls, so I'll sit here and read my book for 2 hrs before I go home! lol

Comment

I HAVE TO WORK TODAY BUT AM LEAVING EARLY (45 MINUTES) FOR SOME REASON I MADE A HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR 5:00 PM TONIGHT. WHO MAKES A HAIR APPOINTMENT AT 5:00 ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND? I AM ALSO TAKING A LONG LUNCH SO i CAN GET MY NAILS DONE.

NOT MANY PLANS. DH NEED TO SPRAY ROUND UP ON THE BEAN GROUND SO THAT WILL TAKE ONE DAY. WE ALSO HAVE A GRADUATION PARTY AND A FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET MY FLOWERS AND PLANTS TO FINISH THE GARDEN AND PLANTER BOXES.
                              SHEL

Comment

Working...
                              X