topsecretrecipes.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topsecretrecipes.com

can you believe that they are charging for there recipes now....lol (.79 for some not all)
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Yeppp sure do believe it

Comment

They've been charging for along time now..

Comment

You know, I started message boardin back with Todd Wilbur about 12 years ago and he had his fiancée Pamela monitoring the boards. And then one day - poof, he pulled the plug. Since then I have not had a lot of respect for the guy. And charging for recipes is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

I dropped that weasel the first day he started charging for his recipes. There are too many free ones available to put up with him.

Comment

AMEN to THAT!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sooner or later, those recipes show up somewhere for free

Comment

He gets pretty upset if you try and post his recipes online , says they are copywritten. I dont understand at all how he can seemingly steal an idea or product for the corporate giants and then claim it as his own just cause he spends time in the kitchen same as you and me.

I bought a book last year and ended up giving it away to someone who seemed to enjoy it. Thing is, this lady willingly admits she doesnt cook... LMAO

You know what they say though- It only sells if someone is willing to pay for it.
                www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

I've tried a few of his recipes and I didn't see where they were that great. Eating "out" is what makes that food special. If I have to cook it and clean the kitchen up after trying to make it, it's nothing special.

Comment

I dropped him the first day he charged as well. If he's trying to make a living than get a job!

Comment

Working...
                    X