Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

breaking heat records.........to breaking.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking heat records.........to breaking.....

heat records! lol. two days this week, we broke the record highs! was 110 like two days ago. today.......we also broke the record........for the lowest high . we were about 30 below normal. what is going on here? it has rained most of the day......snow again in the high country. and to top that off...today was the last day of school for most of the districts out here, so therefor.......graduation. these poor kids . with the rain and the cold.......they had to hold graduations inside instead of the football fields. from what i heard this eve..........most schools were limiting kids to two people to come see them graduate. and some of the schools had part of the ceremony in the gym the other part in the autotorium (sp?) so they didnt even get to graduate with their whole class.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

I love in AZ also and I am loving the weather. Come on rain! The 110 will be back again in a few days.

Comment

what part echo? and yah........110 wont be long again.

Comment

Scottsdale. I have been with the CK board for years, I changed names a few years ago and don't post often so that is why you don't recognize me.

Comment

Hey, you two are soaking up all the rain. Come on & send some over to the west side. We just got a sprinkle not even enough to wet the streets. I love this cool weather tho, nice change.

Comment

Here comes the rain, thanks for sending it.

Comment

I can't believe that at 9pm Monday night we were sitting around 100 degrees and last night at 9pm we were in the 50's. I'm so in love with this weather! I just wish it would stay around a lot longer. Too soon it will be 110-115 again.
              I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

It was so fun today, watching the rain & people had coats on. Everyone was so happy to have this cool & wet weather. Tomorrow I am weeding for sure, the damp ground will just make those weeds pop out so fast. So tomorrow is yard work for me. We went out to dinner & some lady was waiting for a table but said I just need to go out & watch the rain. Funny how everyone was so happy today, this cool & wet weather made everyone in a better mood. Yes, we need this more often.

Comment

7:38 am and it is 54 lol. high is suppose to be around 78. we are running about 30 below normal. and when i woke this morn it was raining again. dd3 is going to a "pool" party today rofl! bet none of those kids go in the water!

Comment

Awww shucks the sun is shining again. I'm always happier when it's raining. I was at the bookstore yesterday and I picked up the farmers almanac to see what they predicted weather wise for May. I believe they said "Unseasonably Cool" for May 28th-31st. And for the days right before they called it extremely warm. They are always right on...they're so right about this past week I was afraid to see what they wrote for the rest of the summer!

On a similar note, I wonder how monsoon season is going to turn out this year. I'm hoping it is a wet summer for us. I miss the real monsoon storms we used to get. We haven't had a good one in years.
                    I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

Working...
                    X