Wii Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Fit

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the Wii Fit? Its an addition to the Wii gaming system and its supposed to get you off the couch and help you shed the pounds. If you do have one does it help with toning your body?
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Funny you bring this up because I was surprised at work yesterday when my DD in Calif sent me a Wii so that I can get the WiiFit and get off the coach. She's the manager of the video section of Toys R Us and says everyone raves about it.
    Believe in your abilities - amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic

Comment

I SO WANT ONE OF THE Wii AND Wii FIT, AND i WILL HAVE ONE SOON. I AM HOPING WITH THE BONUS I AM TO GET AT THE END OF THE QUARTER. FINGERS CROSSED.
      SHEL

Comment

My granddaughters have it. Now they don't have to worry about toning or keeping fit, they are teenagers . LOL
        I haven't tried it yet, but next time I go to their house I will. It looks like so much fun.

Comment

I got my pre-ordered one in the mail yesterday. It is sitting on the couch. When I have time to set it up, I will share how it works. (acutally I am still sore from Wii-back which I got from Wii bowling. )

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go out and buy one now!!!! wonderful (even though my fitness age is 5 yrs over my chronological age) I set a realistic goal and plan to work this as often as possible. The best thing is the balance work.

Comment

Working...
            X