It's Friday !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday !

It's Friday, woohoo, we made it. The sun is shining and life is good, LOL Hope everybody will have a great weekend. Any special plans anybody ? Oh, let's not forget today is Nu's grandson first birthday. Happy Birthday Sean! Seems like yesterday that Nu posted that he was born and posted the first pictures. Time flies.
    So what is on your agenda for the day / weekend?

Good morning, suppose to rain today, so much for his "spray park" party huh? lol He's too young for it and he's got a cough, but since when do kids listen to parents. I watched him for a couple hrs last night while his parents got the new Subway ready for the Grand Opening today, DIL is manager there, so he saw his birthday presents early. They were still in the box. I got him a little red wagon (plastic) and a car you ride in, not motorized, that you can "work on the motor" I started putting them together last night about 8:30, DH had to work 18 hrs and wasn't home when I started. I finished at midnight!!! DS and GS came back over about 9ish, Sean had a ball playing with the parts!!!! lol

SSDD here. Got to work til 2pm then off for 3 days!!!!

Comment

Why are they making you work until 2 pm today ? So with the rain no party at the pool, so what is plan B ? Or is there a plan B?

Comment

No plans really for me, getting my hair done and getting my eyelashes tinted. I hear the weather's gonna be nice,mayb DH will barbecue.
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

MY DOC IS ON CALL, AND HE PLAYS BASKETBALL EVERY MWF 12:30 TO 2 COME HELL OR HIGH WATER, SO I HAVE TO ANSWER THE PHONES UNTIL HE GETS OFF THE BASKETBALL COURT AND SHOWERS! HE'S CALLED ME FROM THE SHOWER BEFORE, "I'M HERE NEKKID IN THE SHOWER WITH A BUNCH OF MEN!" I TELL HIM TO PLEASE NOT GIVE ME THAT VISUAL!!! THEN HE TELLS ME WHY HE'S CALLING. HE'S GOOFY!

Comment

One Of His Good Friends, And A Patient Plays Basket Ball With Him, Told Him One Day On The Court He Thought He Was Getting A Hernia, So My Doc Checked Him In The Shower, Than Later Thought, I'm Glad No One Walked In About That Time!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              One Of His Good Friends, And A Patient Plays Basket Ball With Him, Told Him One Day On The Court He Thought He Was Getting A Hernia, So My Doc Checked Him In The Shower, Than Later Thought, I'm Glad No One Walked In About That Time!!! Lol
              Isn't that the truth....LOL

So you are not really working those two extra hours, I mean you will be messaging me, aren't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                So you are not really working those two extra hours, I mean you will be messaging me, aren't you ?

WELL YEAH!!! DUH!!

Comment

Somebody going to bring you lunch ? I mean you have to keep your strength up. I don't want you to pass out while messaging me in half sentence ..........LOL

Comment

I DON'T KNOW IF WE'RE GETTING LUNCH OR NOT, FRIDAYS ARE IFFY (IS THAT A WORD?) EVERYONE LEAVES AT NOON, SO ALOT OF REPS DON'T WANT TO TROUBLE THEMSELVES, WILL JUST LET US POOR FAT NURSES STARVE!!! BUT.....THERE'S A BUNCH OF MUFFINS LEFTOVER FROM BREAKFAST!1 LOL

Comment

Call pizza hut and have them deliver a pizza, salad and some of their pasta dishes.

Comment

I'll Just Wait. I'm Going To The Grocery Store When I Get Off, Then Go Pick Up Sean, Will Take Him By Subway To See His Momma And Let Her Get Me A Free Sandwich , Then Go Home And Let Him Ride In His New Car, I'll Take Pics, I'd Better Sweep And Mop Before Taking Pictures Though!! Lol

Comment

Free sandwich is good. Sean is going to love being with Grandma.

Comment

Working...
                          X