Movie - Sex In The City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie - Sex In The City

Who's anxious to see this on 5-20-08? It's funny... I never watched the program until it ended. I have since bought the "all seasons" set of dvd's. It's hilarious I'm skipping work on friday and several of my friends and I are going to see it.

Did You Mean The 30th?

We Have A Girls Night Planned For The 31st To Go See This Moving And Do Dinner.
    SHEL

Comment

You mean 5-30.. I already bought my tickets for the first showing at 12noon. I've always been a die hard fan. I even have their theme song as my ring tone on my cell phone.
      I so can't wait !!!

Comment

I can't wait either!!
        Carol
        Perth, Western Australia

Comment

Re: Movie - Sex In The City

It's almost here! I just ordered my ticket online. I'm taking the afternoon off from work and a group of us are going to the showing at noon... yahoo!

Comment

I won't be watching it quite that soon, but it is definately on my list to see.

Comment

I want to see Sex and the City, too, but I'll wait till the crowds clear a little.
              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by boo View Post
                I want to see Sex and the City, too, but I'll wait till the crowds clear a little.
                Yea, me too. I never saw it when it was on either. I rented the DVDs of various seasons and have caught any episodes I didn't see on TBS.
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

My bunco group is going Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by boo View Post
                    Me too. Noisy crowds really put a damper on my movie watching experience...

And - there had BETTER NOT BE ONE SINGLE SCREAMING CHILD IN THAT THEATER EITHER!!!
                    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I agree Lauren... I'll be sure they get kicked out.. I have to know ASAP if Carrie and Big get married. That's why I have tickets for the first showing. We're even going to smuggle in Cosmo's in our water bottles too !!

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                        I agree Lauren... I'll be sure they get kicked out.. I have to know ASAP if Carrie and Big get married. That's why I have tickets for the first showing. We're even going to smuggle in Cosmo's in our water bottles too !!
                        Cosmos in the water bottles! That's great!!! Are y'all going to "dress the part" also? You will have to let me know how it goes! Sounds like a fun day!
                        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

No, not dressing for the part, but am looking forward to seeing what everybody there will be wearing...

Comment

Sounds like fun, Jana!! You dare devil, you.
                            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

It's be more fun if that had Manolo Blahnik's in my size... HA!

Comment

Working...
                              X