Freaky Weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky Weather!

Yesterday it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to get home from work....it normally takes a hour.

We had a freaky weather day, filled with rain, DOWNPOUR rain, thunder, lightening, hail, HUGE HAIL , and two tornadoes that came through within a mile of us.

It was amazing, and I was really afraid they were going to close the freeway before I could get home. There is only one road into my valley from my side....the other way is about two hours south of me.

I drove about 5-10 miles per hour all the way because there was so much hail on the freeway they had to bring in snow plows..........

Last week we were setting records for the heat...at about 105!!

TOTALLY WEIRD!!! but I'm glad to be home!!

Crazy weather all over this country. They had that terrible tornado in Colorado yesterday.

Comment

I saw that on the news today!! And a heads up to chop and the Arizona people..............its headed your way!

Comment

From what I heard and saw on TV, the tornado in Colorado was one mile wide, that's a big area that got so much damage.

Comment

The Tornado Wichita Falls Had In 1979 Was A Mile Wide, Horrible Damage, So I Can Imagine What They're Going Thru, I Helped With The Aftermath, We Were On Vacation When It Happened.
          Hope Everyone's Ok.

Comment

It has been "mildly" freaky here too, just because of the number of tornados that have touched down within 10 miles of my house lately...4 in 3 weeks! Thats really bizarre for this area! Right now tho its so beautiful here...in the 70's with a nice breeze. I hope the REALLY freaky stuff keeps its distance from us for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MissKise View Post
              I saw that on the news today!! And a heads up to chop and the Arizona people..............its headed your way!
              we had it yesterday........and is still cold and rainy here today.
              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

even more

chop

this is even more weird than you guys have seen so far.................I hope that maybe it goes up and over you.

May weather is always really weird anyway

Comment

I'm loving the Arizona weather! I'm glad I hadn't put up all my sweaters yet! I enjoyed watching the rain come down all day. I wish we could have some more,
                  I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Comment

Originally posted by MissKise View Post
                    chop

this is even more weird than you guys have seen so far.................I hope that maybe it goes up and over you.

May weather is always really weird anyway
                    it went up and over roset......and slammed into the east valley. there has been hail here and more snow in the high country. now they are saying this will make fire season prolly even worse.
                    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                    X