Fun things to do with Flip Flops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun things to do with Flip Flops

We have the general fun thing - wear them to the beach. However, they are good for other things as well.

Remove Pet Hair
    Slip a rubber flip-flop onto your hand and rub carpets and rugs in the direction of the pile. Pet hair will form into balls that can then be vacuumed up. This works well on upholstery, too, including car seats.

Stop That Banging Door
    Cut a wedge of rubbers from an old thong and use it to keep a door in the open position on a breezy day.

Prevent Rattling Windows
    Canít sleep whenever the wind blows? If your older-style windows rattle in their frames whenever itís windy, cut slivers of rubber from an old thong and wedge them between the window and the frame.

Keep Furniture Steady
    Stop the wobbles in a wonky table by cutting a piece of old thong to shape and gluing it beneath the offending leg.

Preserve Your Pedicure
    Take a pair of flip-flops along to the esthetician next time you go to get your toes done. Slip them on post-pedicure so you can walk around without smudging the nail polish.

[QUOTE=Rubelishous;247288]We have the general fun thing - wear them to the beach. However, they are good for other things as well.

Remove Pet Hair
    Slip a rubber flip-flop onto your hand and rub carpets and rugs in the direction of the pile. Pet hair will form into balls that can then be vacuumed up. This works well on upholstery, too, including car seats. QUOTE]

Will this work if you rub the CAT?? Now that would come in handy!!

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

The best use of the flip flops ( we call them 'thongs" here in Australia), is to whack spiders!! lol
      Carol
      Perth, Western Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
        The best use of the flip flops ( we call them 'thongs" here in Australia), is to whack spiders!! lol
        They sell fly swatters here that are basicly a flip flop on a plastic stick (farther reach). Have thought about buying one but have not yet!

Huffle
        God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Lol, yes I know about fly swatters!

Just much easier to reach down and take off a thong!
          Carol
          Perth, Western Australia

Comment

I have seen fly swatters that were flip flops!! Really!
            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
              Just much easier to reach down and take off a thong!
              You take off your THONG!!! Wow glad I don't hang around your house if there are fly's or spiders!!

Huffle

Comment

Working...
              X