CiCi's Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CiCi's Pizza

We just got one here in the Lehigh Valley. Does anyone have one in their area? Last Sunday we were driving in the shopping center they were just opening in, and they had signs up they were having a grand opening, DH and I went to the door and they were giving away free lunch that day to everyone!!! It is ok. The best part of it is the cheesie garlic bread, cinnamon rolls and brownies.
    www.freewebs.com/auntanniescakes

I am one of 57 million (who did not vote for BO)

What you want to do when you go to CiCi's, is tell the person on the line what pizza you want. They will make one just for you and even bring it to your table. Hot and fresh... They also have really good deals on the take out.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Cici's is ok, but great if you are in a huge hurry, want to spend very little money, and have kids.

I think its ok. But i am not a huge pizza fan either.

dragun

Comment

I see commecials for Cici's all the time, but we don't have one near us. I hope the food is good. And a free lunch is always good.

Papa John's is always on the commecials also, and I got really sick both times I tried them........so I guess I will wait to see how Cici's is when or if they ever get here.

Comment

Our cici's closed down a few years ago. It was OK. I did like the many choices and I liked the dessert pizza's. I missed it once it was gone.

Comment

We get the commercials so we were thinking we would get one but instead we get a Craigo's which is similar to t he CiCi's. I liked what I got there and thought the food was good. Never tried CiCi's but always thought they would be good.

Debbie
            Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

We love ours, especially since senior citizens can eat for $2.99!

Comment

We have CiCi's pizza places all over town, one near by, I have never eaten there. Have to try it. Do they serve pizza by the slice ?

Comment

We have a CiCi's in Wichita Falls where I work. We go there occ. for lunch. Buffet, all you can eat, free refills drinks. Very good pizza. I usually get water and it's under $4 for lunch. Can't beat that. I love their taco pizza.

Comment

I'm not particularly fond of CiCi's pizza, but I have to admit that for the $$, its the best deal around...all the pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert you can eat for either $5.99 or $6.99 - I cant remember. Sabine, its a pizza buffet -and if they dont have the kind you want on the buffet already, they will make one up for you. I dont like the pasta at all, but the pizza is a great deal.

Comment

CiCi's pizza

The desserts are delish. Pizzas are ok. I usually have some coupons for them too

Comment

We have CiCi's and it's really good. They always have all kinds of pizza on the line and if you want something special they'll make it. Last time we went it was 4.99 per person. We have stopped eating out though and now make our pizza's at home.

Comment

We went to the new here once and only once. Its very low quality food, didn't taste good at all. The salads are just nasty tasting bag salads. Greasy mess. Wont ever go to another one. Even my sons said YUCK.

Comment

never tried cici's,but if your ever in waco texas, go to poppa rollos,eat by the bar,they have sports or old comedies playing,and great pizza!!

Comment

Working...
                            X