This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
    Why delete your account? Just leave and don't come back if it's that bad. I don't understand...
    Just needing attention ! I totally agree, just don't post anymore...

Comment

StampinLady, you're a Senior Member here. How bad could it have been here for you, for you to have been around that long ?
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

can we say "jennifer"?
        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Wow! whatever you girls decide to do I wish you all the best, I am sure if you leave your account inactive long enough it will eventually get deleted.

Kathi I'm not sure if you seen Stephanies reply to your signing in thread since you didnt reply back so here it is just incase:http://www.copykatchat.com/showthread.php?t=33238

JMHO but the recipes here rock and if nothing else you can just check those out, any serious issues are better pm'ing or emailing steph she answers everything.

Comment

Originally posted by chop View Post
            can we say "jennifer"?

hummm you know what we sure can! TYVM

Comment

Who's Jennifer? Did I miss something? I don't remember a Jennifer...
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

..."She claims she NEVER had any responses to her threads. NOT true, as we all can very clearly see / read. Why did she make that claim ? Not that it really matters in the long run, but when you put out a claim like that you better be prepared to back it up or get called on it."...

Now really, does it matter enough to make such a big deal about it? People take things way too seriously on these boards.
                I sometimes say "I never....", but it's often just a figure of speech. My "never", more times than not, means..not as often as I would wish. Lighten up!!

Comment

Gosh, I hope she doesn't come back and read this thread! If she had changed her mind about leaving, just reading everyone's responses to this will definitely make her want to leavel!

BE NICE!
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by AllieK View Post
                    ..."She claims she NEVER had any responses to her threads. NOT true, as we all can very clearly see / read. Why did she make that claim ? Not that it really matters in the long run, but when you put out a claim like that you better be prepared to back it up or get called on it."...

Now really, does it matter enough to make such a big deal about it? People take things way too seriously on these boards.
                    I sometimes say "I never....", but it's often just a figure of speech. My "never", more times than not, means..not as often as I would wish. Lighten up!!
                    I agree , lighten up, so take that to heart Alliek. And yes, really , when someone makes a statement that NOBODY EVER replied to his / her requests for help / and / or suggestions , whatever, and now we know that is not true, yes, I think it needs to be adressed. Because other people did response , if I was one of them , I would be totally pissed for her making a statement like that. But maybe that doesn' t matter to you .

Comment

Well Kids, Thanx alot for all the comments. The only reason I posted this was to thank each and everyone of you for giving me joy. My problems are not with getting responses to threads, it's getting problems I'm having with signing on........ I'm told it is cookies that are making this possible. I have three cleaners I use every day that take care of cookies. I also was the only one on this board that had that hideous red star behind my name. I have been on here for a couple of years. I asked about that, and I don't remember ever getting a viable answer.......................................Anyho w. Thanks again for the good recipes and all the fun you have.

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
                        Gosh, I hope she doesn't come back and read this thread! If she had changed her mind about leaving, just reading everyone's responses to this will definitely make her want to leavel!

BE NICE!
                        so you want her to stay even so she lied about people not responding to her " plea for help" ????? when i read that kind of stuff, it makes me think twice about responding to anything she is posting. Call me funny , that's ok. Kathi / Jennifer, come on back , all is forgiven.... post away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kathi Patterson View Post
                          Well Kids, Thanx alot for all the comments. The only reason I posted this was to thank each and everyone of you for giving me joy. My problems are not with getting responses to threads, it's getting problems I'm having with signing on........ I'm told it is cookies that are making this possible. I have three cleaners I use every day that take care of cookies. I also was the only one on this board that had that hideous red star behind my name. I have been on here for a couple of years. I asked about that, and I don't remember ever getting a viable answer.......................................Anyho w. Thanks again for the good recipes and all the fun you have.
                          really, what about your statement that NOBODY ever responded / replied to your pleas of help ?? Have you read the threads you posted and lots of people replied to you.
                          Even so you claim NOBODY did ! So now your problem is not with responses you are gettin or not getting, ok, that is a change from your original post, isn't it. LOL

Comment

*rolleyes* I give up. Hmmmm....I guess I do not express myself right.
                            "Never" is not always to be taken literally. It's one of those words that we all use sometimes to express what we are feeling right at that instance. I really don't think that Kathi used it in the way it seemed to some here. At least, that is not the way I took it.

Comment

Well , maybe one needs to consider when you post on a computer , its a little different then having a one on one conversation. We can not see each other, hear each other, see our facial expressions , or hear our voices.
                              I hope that Kathi can find a board that will suit her needs.

Comment

And she can change that "hideous red star" behind her name anytime. Those of us who are "invisible" all have a red dot that only we can see by our names. To change it. Go visable.

Comment

Working...
                                X