This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye For Now

Just wanted to give a great big thanks to all you'se guys who have made my life so enjoyable. I am leaving this site for a number of reasons, one of which is that I am tired of having to sign in everytime I visit, and another that I never have gotten any help with the problems I've had. So Bye, I probably will lurk once in awhile. Good luch to you all.

Kathi

Kathi, have you tried talking with Steph one on one to see if she can help you with your problems? And, on the signing on thing, there should be somewhere you can check "keep me signed in". I can't even remember the last time I signed in....

I hate to see you go for things that could be fixed....
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sorry you're leaving. I've always enjoyed your recipes! There is a little box next to where you sign in that says 'remember me'. Have you checked that? I don't know why you didn't get answers to your problems here. Everyone here is so helpful. I try to help people if I think I have an answer, and I think most people here do, too!
      Last edited by chickyp; 05-25-2008, 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I never sign in, but then I never log out. I am sure Steph, or one of the other moderators can help you so that you don't have to sign in every time you come on. Chickyp seems to have the solution, why don't you try that. I don't think that is a reason not to post anymore, that problem can be fixed. Seems to me you must have other issues why you don't want to post anymore, which is your business. But why make a thread about it ?? Just don't post anymore.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          Seems to me you must have other issues why you don't want to post anymore, which is your business. But why make a thread about it ?? Just don't post anymore.....
          My sentiments exactly.

Comment

a lot of boards don't allow the "bu-bye" thread.
            I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
              a lot of boards don't allow the "bu-bye" thread.
              which is good, because most of the time it's done to get attention......

Comment

Right, i assume it is, too.
                I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

So is this where we start begging you to stay and you are so happy you agree to stay?

I've seen it done on another board and its hysterical. The one poster who started a good by thread came back the next day. And there is one who is so stressed out she has to take a break, that lasted three days, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Catpersona View Post
                    So is this where we start begging you to stay and you are so happy you agree to stay?

I've seen it done on another board and its hysterical. The one poster who started a good by thread came back the next day. And there is one who is so stressed out she has to take a break, that lasted three days, lol

LOL, so true, so true, and some disappear, i.e. take a break and come back under a different profile name.......but don't admit to it. LOL

Comment

I find it refreshing that when someone leaves, they actually take the time to tell us. At least there is no wondering.
                      With that said, people have many reasons for doing what they do and it is really not nice to assume anything about what motives people have. It is possible for people to just have a bad day and react before giving themselves time to reflect on things.
                      Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You cannot do what you ask others to do. Why make a point of it of "what you think", just don't post anything.

Comment

She claims she NEVER had any responses to her threads. NOT true, as we all can very clearly see / read. Why did she make that claim ? Not that it really matters in the long run, but when you put out a claim like that you better be prepared to back it up or get called on it.

Comment

I agree with Chocolate Moose, Catpersona, Sabine and Tastebud. JMHO!

Comment

I'd like to join Kathi. I've been trying to delete my account for quite awhile. Can't seem to get an answer from Stephanie on how to do it. I just keep getting back blank emails with no answers.

I guess I will just stop coming here, and eventually my account will be deleted for not posting.

BTW, I've never had to sign in since I first joined. I am logged in every time I come here. I don't see why you have to sign in all the time, Kathi.

I actually wasn't going to bother saying good bye because no one here would miss me anyway.
                            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Why delete your account? Just leave and don't come back if it's that bad. I don't understand...

Comment

Working...
                              X