X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beatlebette
    replied
    Re: Facebook?

I have a Facebook and a Myspace account. I agree that Myspace is simpler to figure out. I do like that on Facebook, if there is anyone there who is in your email address book, they'll let you know about it, and you can choose to make them friends if you want to.

Leave a comment:

• luvkidrock
    replied
    Re: Facebook?

I think myspace is much easier. I just don't understand facebook

Leave a comment:

• Asya
    replied
    I mainly use it to keep in touch with family & friends plus share pics. There are also some cool applications on it, like Books iRead (you can rate/review books & share with friends) as well as Flixster (you can rate/review movies & take movie quizzes).

Leave a comment:

• MudderBear
    replied
    I'm a Facebook member. I originally signed up to search for old friends. So far only have found a few,,pretty sad. And I use it to see what my teenagers are up to on the weekends! LOL! For the longest time my 18 yr. old DS would not accept me as a 'friend' lol! Now I'm his buddy !!!!!! It's a great way to share pictures too!

Leave a comment:

• MaryJo
    replied
    I use it to joke around with family and a few friends, and post photo albums to share with them. I'd like to make some new friends and locate old ones, but haven't taken the time to reach out yet. It's been fun for me. I enjoy looking at the different clubs, setting up the book shelf, etc.

Leave a comment:

• hallsr28
    started a topic Facebook?

Facebook?

I'm new at Facebook. My daughters thought I should give it a try. Any suggestions as to how I should use it?
Working...
X