Site for more squash recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site for more squash recipes

I posted a couple squash recipes in RTT that look good. It's that time of the year everyones going to say, what the he!! am I going to do with all this squash, so you can't have too many recipes!! lol

http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/food/features/squash.php

Nu, i love squash, keep posting, lol

Comment

Craving squash just looking at those recipes, Nu! I love cooking them the old "family" ways most of the time...frying them up in bacon grease with some onions and sometimes cabbage...breading slices in cornmeal/flour mixture and frying them up, cutting them into wedges and adding olive oil and spices and grilling them....ummmm!

Comment

ok, cotton, im coming over to eat, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
          ok, cotton, im coming over to eat, lol
          If I remember right, she's been looking for a man do do some honey-do's around the house. Maybe ya'll can trade out. You can work your ass off and she can feed your ass!!! lol

Comment

We bought a new freezer just yesterday.....old one was not working right.....can't take a chance on losing one little piece of squash out of that garden!! We like squash any way you cook it!

Comment

Thank you, we love squash too.

Comment

I saw this on a local news channel.... They put a squash on an apple peeler and made squash spaghetti! I went out, bought an apple peeler, made squash spaghetti , sauteed it in olive oil, added some garlic and parm and it was really a great side dish!

Comment

Re: Site for more squash recipes

Wow, more good recipes from you. It must be the Nurse thing huh? All Nurses that I know love to cook ( and eat ).

Comment

That's What Were Best At Besides Nursing!!! Lol

Comment

Not only do we nurses love to cook and eat, but we can discuss bodily wastes between among ourselves while eating and never skip a bite! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X