my dog died this morning..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dog died this morning..

my dog died of old age this morning he lived to be a 17yrs of age..we found him lying on the kitchen floor..i was going to make an appointment for him this morning to have him to sleep..

Sounds like he had a great life. I know you are probably sad but just think how wonderful you made his life. I'm sorry it is so hard to lose a pet.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Furbabies really grab on to your heart strings. He sounds like he had a long happy life with you and your family

Comment

My sincere sympathies for the loss of your beloved dog.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a pet you had for such a long time, they become part of the family.

Comment

aww...I'm so sorry. It's good that he went naturally and you didn't have the emotional trauma of putting him down. (((hugs)))
            A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My dog is 15 and I can't even think about the loss.. God Bless You.

Comment

Oh, sweet puppy. What a long and happy life he had. I lost my baby at 17.5 years old back in 1991 so I know what its like to have a dog that long. I still look for him after 17 more years, too.

He'll be waiting for you and looking after you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I too am so very sorry to hear of his death; my heart aches for you.

Comment

My heart aches for you also. They are such a wonderful part of our lives. They bring us such joy and pleasure. He will be waiting to greet you some day!!!!!! Hugs and prayers.

Comment

Hugs and a cold nose nudge to you. They sure become part of the family. I'm glad that you didn't have to take him some place to have him put down. That's a very hard thing to do. At least he went on his own, at his own time, and you don't have to feel the guilt of making that decision.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss and I completely understand how devastating it is - it feels like you've lost a family member ):

In Memory Of Your Precious Furbaby:

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
                        I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
                        I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free
                        Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side
                        Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!
                        And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
                        Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!
                        My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
                        And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright
                        That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.
                        'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold
                        And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
                        We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
                        So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart
                        If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.
                        My mother's menu consisted of two choices - take it or leave it!

Comment

awww,,,I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie.
                          Karen
                          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Oh, Angel... I am so very sorry...I am sure he was very much loved and he knew it. Someday you will meet again on Rainbow Bridge...
                            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. It was nice that he went peacefully at home. It is so hard to lose our beloved pets. But he had a long life and a good one with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X